Jump to content Jump to content

Hi all, I need help I do not know where to report my report code. I was looking everywhere but contact on codemasters I didn´t found. So I put it here. The code is: EGBV-CRKD-BMDA-HEEE. Please fix this I would be very thankful. Thank you. Sorry for my english.

• Administrator

Hi @KupkoSVK, if you are looking to report an issue, please copy the questions from the reporting template in the below and answer

We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.

Please add the questions in your post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, first of all, sorry for my bad english.
I've been having a problem with F1 2020, I think this errors started 2 moths ago.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.    DJGA-HASTX-SJRJ-HEJE
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)     Patch 1.13 updated in november 16th, but de error appears since before
3.       Game-mode? I don`t know if I understood this item correctly
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.  The game start to get lag, even the sound stuck. As if the FPS drop too much
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?  The error has  happened frequently
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.  I didn`t try anithing 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) No
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  Just a photo to save the error code

f12020 error.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. - Safety Car does not come out when a car retires from the race      SAVT-MTHE-CVBS-CKSP
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - Version 1.14
3.       Game-mode? - My Team Career Mode
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. - It happens every race, the safety car never comes out after a retirement or crash
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? - It always happens
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

-No I have not
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) - No
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. - No video provided

• 2 months later...

1.       A description of the issue.

Not sure if an issue but during career mode, it began raining, most of the A.I. decided to pit for (M) tyres then 4 laps later, pitted again for (M) tyres then pitted again the next lap for (I) tyres, having done this put me miles out in front when I should have been further down the grid should they not have fitted mediums 4 laps after already fitting mediums.

Error code: CMEP-KHXD-ETJB-PTGE

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

V1.16

3.       Game-mode? 

My Team Career

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Not sure if it can be recreated but it started raining around the last third of the race which triggered it.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Only happened once so far.

Not really sure what I can do to troubleshoot it, if it is an actual bug of not.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

No, just a standard Xbox controller.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

369EEACB-FCB6-4651-A9E3-BDF12277AC56.jpeg

8595E5AE-AA3E-409F-A713-5F0E7FA07D73.jpeg

BE03B605-9652-47E5-8E80-BC80DCF07DE7.jpeg

• 4 months later...

Helló! F1 2021 Megkapom ezt a biba kódot

KHTC HAEG CTRV GBJG W

Konzol xbox sorozat x 

F1 2021 1.03 verzió

My team mod 

kalapot jelent ez? Előre is köszönöm a segítséget. 

IMG_20210719_101929.jpg

Edited by danilewis44

znBkW4z.jpgkU4LanK.jpg1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Report Code: DGBK-XCJJ-MHTX-SHEG
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) Version 1.004.000
3.       Game-mode? Multiplayer 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. The digital copy was downloaded with all patches installed. However it is showing the downloading game content is incomplete despite the full download being completed. (Unable to play Multiplayer)
5.       How often do you see this problem? Constant Is it the only time or does it always happen? Always
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. Restarting console and rechecking for game update
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) Game Controller and Wheel

Edited by ogunmeks
Included extra image
  • Administrator

Hi everyone,

Please note the report code is there for developer purposes. If you have experienced a issue, please search for it on the forums, and if there isn't anything, create a new post. Report code is there for every session, it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong

• 3 weeks later...

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. VAJE-ASBH-SBKM-EAKJ - My team stuck on advance during mid season break, unable to move forward in time
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.06.800360
3.       Game-mode? My team 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. No, i just advanced through the mid season break and now i am not able to advance any further  
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? Once 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. i have exited and re-entered my team, restarted the game and uninstalled/ reinstalled the game and every time i open my team i cannot advance. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) fanatec csl