Sign in to follow this  

Lost all progress after Colin McRae install Xbox One

I have 2 Xbox Ones that I play DR 2.0 on. After the Colin McRae install, one xbox lost all progress and basically reset to the begining of the game. The other xbox is fine and has all my progress. The bad xbox says syncing data when I start, but it's not syncing with the other xbox. How can I get my progress to transfer to the other xbox? I've tried deleting the local save on the bad xbox, but when it re syncs, it's the same no progress state. Please help!

I wouldn't do anything too drastic at the minute because I think it may be an XBL thing. On each of the previous three occasions i've launched DR2 since the last content update it has insisted on 'getting my game ready' (for first play) and then telling me I have random missing content after the data sync, with the only workaround being to manually uninstall all DLC, restart the console (the only way to make the content reappear under the "ready to install" tab) and just reinstall the whole job lot each time you want to play it. Normally I would say it's a Dirt Rally issue but the same is happening to me with the collector's edition content in TSW 2020 so it could even be something to do with Gamepass not recognising you own the game and throwing a mini wobble.