Forum Championship & Unranked Lobbies.

BarryBL

Forum  PC Racing League- Season 1 Completed
Steam Chat: https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Discord: https://discord.gg/kW6TxAT 

Schedule
Season 1 is now finished. Thank you to all that competed.

Current teams and drivers.
If there's space, add your Steam ID, preferred team and username to this post.

Standings:

Season 1 is now completed. Special congratulations to @Flash224 who dominated the drivers and also @LSKone for helping Alfa Romeo take home a Drivers and Constructors Double. Final points are below:

Forum Championship 1.PNG

Teams:

Forum Championship 2.PNG

Message added by BarryBL

9 minutes ago, ReikoRaph said:

If there is still a vacant place, i want join) Any team.

Steam ID: Reikoraph

Copy, I'll add you to Williams as there seems to be a spot free 🙂 

Check out the steam chat at least!
https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

I won't be able to make it this week I'm afraid. Good luck all especially through the castle section :classic_tongue:.

Posted (edited)

First of all, I want say thanks to you all for creating league with that start time. I live in the very east timezone, so 99% of leagues dont suit me due to late start time.

I participated in leagues since F1 2011. But a year ago I took a break. And this race was my first after that long break 🙂 So my objective for now was just finish. Especially on this hard track. But my internet failed me.

Anyway race was a disaster. Too much mistakes. There are few my highlights:

Edited by ReikoRaph
  • Like 3

Thanks guys! Was an interesting race at least... I'm not going to upload clips as I just can't bother and there are way too many of them.

Sadly at the start @S4lty hit my rear in T2 and caused me to hit the car in front and get wing damage 😕 

I really need to fix my freezing and etc. though. Once again Xbox Game Bar was one of the culprits. The last proper Safety Car we had, I was in P4 and had a new set of softs on (the red ones, why did they change the name?). I thought "Maybe I could fight for the podium!" until I the game freezed for a second which made the FPS drop to around 15-20 for some reason. I decided to ALT+TAB and when I got back, I was P12. That wasn't fun... 😞 

Let's see if I can race next week... Somehow my pedals are still alive!

53 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Thanks guys! Was an interesting race at least... I'm not going to upload clips as I just can't bother and there are way too many of them.

The clip with my death would´ve been interesting/sad to see, but I understand you.

52 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Sadly at the start @S4lty hit my rear in T2 and caused me to hit the car in front and get wing damage 😕 

Yea, my mistake @UP100, sorry for that! I didn´t expect you to brake so early, but I understand why you did that:classic_blush: (because in front of you there was an incident).

55 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I was in P4 and had a new set of softs on (the red ones, why did they change the name?)

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/pirelli-confirms-new-naming-system-for-2019-f1-tyres/3163939/

https://jalopnik.com/pirelli-replaced-its-garbage-tire-naming-system-in-f1-w-1830994542

Two articles which explain why the tyres got - from my perspective sadly - renamed and recoloured:classic_sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S4lty said:

I'm not that against the change to always having tires named as "Soft", "Medium" and "Hard". The older F1 games always named the weaker tire "Option" and the harder tire "Prime" in the menus with only the colour indicating what the tire set actually is.

The problem for me is that they decided to change the meaning of the colours for some reason!

The Red Tire: Supersoft -> Soft
The Yellow Tire: Soft -> Medium
The White Tire: Medium -> Hard

Just WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I'm still unable to talk with my dad about what set does a car have because we don't know if the other means the current softs or the old softs!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

edit

it doesn't matter anymore i found it in our group chat

Edited by massa88

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, UP100 said:

Just WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I'm still unable to talk with my dad about what set does a car have because we don't know if the other means the current softs or the old softs!

It helps to know which ones of the C1-C5 tyres they use at a race weekend and compare them with this:

From 2018 to 2019/2020 F1 tyres -> "They made the hard (light blue) one step softer (C1), they made the medium (white) a bit softer (C2), the C3 is is equivalent to the soft (yellow), the C4 is somewhere between the super soft (red) and Ultra Soft (purple), and the C5 (pink) is equivalent to the hypersoft but with better mechanical stability to prevent graining."

That should help a bit.

Edited by Flash224

41 minutes ago, IsaacRB6 said:

Is the Championship on F1 2020 Game?

Nope, 2019 @IsaacRB6

I want you to do it.

I think @BarryBL had discovered something by playing with user.
I want you to continue CS to improve the F1 series.

Hi @IsaacRB6, I'd recommend joining our Steam Chat at around 2:45 BST in case of dropouts. If someone cannot attend, you are more than free to take their place 🙂 . I'll add you as first 'development driver'

ok dude. what date is the league and time so i can join in.

is it Round 1.

1 minute ago, IsaacRB6 said:

ok dude. what date is the league and time so i can join in.

is it Round 1.

All the information is in the announcement at the top of this thread for you 🙂

Start times and dates, league standings, links to various chats, drivers and teams. Everything you need 👍

To all players in the Championship, please check the Steam Chat. 

Can we schedule this to another day in the week? Let me know in the Steam Chat preferences please

2 hours ago, IsaacRB6 said:

ok. Is ir realistic Mod cars. Ill Be Alfa Romeo

As first reserve, you will have the allocated free space, wherever that comes. Equal Performance cars 😄 

Someone mentioned changing Russia to Japan. I think we should vote on that, because Russia just isn't a good track and I think some would agree.

55 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

I would love Japan, so I’m in. 

me too japan is a great choice

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If you have a car for me tomorrow i would love to race with you guys :classic_love:

Steamchat already joined ✔️

Edited by Bojan

5 minutes ago, Bojan said:

If you have a car for me tomorrow i would love to race with you guys :classic_love:

Steamchat already joined ✔️

Hi @Bojan, 2nd reserve spot is yours 🙂 Stick in the group chat around 3PM BST tomorrow and I'll update you with a space (if possible)

I would love to join, though my schedule is extremely limited - I work 6 days a week and live 5 hours behind you. 😛 Any chance of a Sunday race?

Steam ID is DrakenWolfe

I can not race tomorrow. Let some one else take my place för this race.