Jump to content Jump to content

Forum Championship & Unranked Lobbies.

Message added by BarryBL

Forum  PC Racing League- Season 1 Completed
Steam Chat: https://s.team/chat/OdGIqsXZ

Discord: https://discord.gg/kW6TxAT 

Schedule
Season 1 is now finished. Thank you to all that competed.

Current teams and drivers.
If there's space, add your Steam ID, preferred team and username to this post.

Standings:

Season 1 is now completed. Special congratulations to @Flash224 who dominated the drivers and also @LSKone for helping Alfa Romeo take home a Drivers and Constructors Double. Final points are below:

Forum Championship 1.PNG

Teams:

Forum Championship 2.PNG

This game is so embarrassing that it can madden people. Not being able to play a race just for fun is both upsetting and disappointing. Developers, please make this game playable. You can not develop this game in any subject by painting the eyes of people by showing glorious features every year. Please fix this damn game, so people don't be aggrieved. As a player, I want a game with good dynamics and internet connectivity, not bad improvements like career mode or "look we added my team features bla bla...".

• Sad 2
14 minutes ago, Saruman said:

This game is so embarrassing that it can madden people. Not being able to play a race just for fun is both upsetting and disappointing. Developers, please make this game playable. You can not develop this game in any subject by painting the eyes of people by showing glorious features every year. Please fix this damn game, so people don't be aggrieved. As a player, I want a game with good dynamics and internet connectivity, not bad improvements like career mode or "look we added my team features bla bla...".

These kinds of issues happen to all of us at some point or another, and they are horrible. F1 games actually allow you to rejoin if you lose connection but it seems that in this case (as you lost connection before the race started) we should've been in the Leagues mode in order for you to be able to rejoin.

You'll bounce back, I'm sure of it 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Saruman said:

@Saruman and I have spoken in PM's, and we think we have a solution that we can work on. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Updated Discord link https://discord.gg/ahaY5sd @BarryBL drivers need assigning Racer role when they join or they'll be kicked.

Juat by the way it's great you got yourself an avatar! ...but there is one line of black pixels on the left of it... please get rid of it 😛 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, UP100 said:

Juat by the way it's great you got yourself an avatar! ...but there is one line of black pixels on the left of it... please get rid of it 😛 

Ill see what I can do. It might be a forum glitch as the avatar is a transparent GIF

Edited by steviejay69
Sorted. It was a bad crop.

I think I prefer Unranked (or Ranked) 5 lappers. None of the 50% races are running without issues. 

The amount of friends versus not friends making up the lobbies needs investigating. It seems to me that league races where people are on friends lists work better than those not on each others lists.

I will definitely miss Italy.

• Codemasters Staff
18 hours ago, TeenierNeilb69 said:

Well, @Bengar let’s call it lag. 

Yeah I am sorry about that. I didnt feel a thing on my end at all, and honestly only saw you to my left hand side by a reasonable margin. 

• Agree 1