Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2014

14:26 The official paperwork regarding the investigation has yet to reach the press room, but  there are suggestions that it's the fact that Rosberg reversed towards the circuit after his  mistake that is the main issue, rather than whether the incident was deliberate.

Ah , didn't see that. 

btw , Felipe Nasr's just done the exact same thing Rosberg done in the GP2 race
Due to a puncture, no? Or so the comms thought.

Ah , didn't see that. 

btw , Felipe Nasr's just done the exact same thing Rosberg done in the GP2 race
Due to a puncture, no? Or so the comms thought.
Exactly, front left puncture. And he wasn't sawing it his wheel to correct...

Here's a nice .gif on Gfycat, meaning you can slow it down and look at frame by frame. 

http://gfycat.com/SnappyEquatorialBabirusa

Well they were right , but they have just been summoned to the stewards. When that tweet was made , they hadn't.

Here's a nice .gif on Gfycat, meaning you can slow it down and look at frame by frame. 

http://gfycat.com/SnappyEquatorialBabirusa

The first two corrections are real. The second two are fake.

Rosberg looks like he's trying to force the car into locking up. The car looked so planted when he was 'correcting' the car.

I don't see how looking at corrections decides whether it was real or fake. You can lock up and go wide without having any corrections before the corner.

Lewis Hamilton: "I quite like the way Senna dealt with it, so I’m going to take a page out of his book.”

Dis gunna b good.

Lewis Hamilton: "I quite like the way Senna dealt with it, so I’m going to take a page out of his book.”

Dis gunna b good.
Yeah saw that. I only hope he doesn't mean taking Nico out on lap one. If that's not what he meant , then this race is set up to be a thriller if Rosberg get's no penalty. 

Looks like he could have made the corner just fine, then wiggles the wheel a bit more and has a lock up after the point of where he should have turned into the corner.

Man It would be crazy if Lewis took out Nico at turn 1 tomorrow :D

AMS97KRR said:

He would probably take out himself too. Then the race would be wide open. Dan Ric's first win ?

AMS97KRR said:

He would probably take out himself too. Then the race would be wide open. Dan Ric's first win ?
Hopefully not. It is not that I dislike Ricciardo, I just wish the commentators would just quit going on about it. People have ups and downs and Vettel has had tons of issues. We've only seen 2 races I think where they had equal chances: Malaysia and China.

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:

Hopefully not. It is not that I dislike Ricciardo, I just wish the commentators would just quit going on about it. People have ups and downs and Vettel has had tons of issues. We've only seen 2 races I think where they had equal chances: Malaysia and China.
Certainly not in Malaysia lol.

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:

Certainly not in Malaysia lol.

He was behind all race, then an unfortunate incident happened. 

Lolz, no. He was ahead of Vettel after the start, then was told to let him through.
Ok, whatever.

Leaving behind the did Rosberg cheat or not discussion, does anybody think it's possible he may get a grid penalty for impeding? Of course it was the yellow flag that caused the drivers behind to back off, but Rosberg was still running, and reversing onto the circuit, which caused the yellow.

I'd say that technically he was, but he was also off circuit... So I'm not really sure.