Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2014

Disappointing. I guess in the future when Hamilton has provisional pole, he can drive down the middle of the track, wiggle his steering wheel and get away with it. So much for tough stewarding.

It is pathetic, if he doesn't get a penalty for cheating, surely reversing out of the slip road warrants one? It is not like he could have finished it or anything, should have got out.

fIsince08 said:
Just watch Lewis own him tomorrow.

I doubt it.

Disappointing day for motorsport. Cheating is still a possibility to win, even with the rules being stricter than years ago.

fIsince08 said:
Just watch Lewis own him tomorrow.

I doubt it.

Disappointing day for motorsport. Cheating is still a possibility to win, even with the rules being stricter than years ago.

Whoever leads into the first corner (so long as it's a Merc) will win.

Pffft , still can believe some of you guys saying he was cheating. I'm not a fan of either driver and I honestly don't think Nico has it in him to cheat. He's not stupid either , and it's been done before and failed , so why would he do it ?

Pffft , still can believe some of you guys saying he was cheating. I'm not a fan of either driver and I honestly don't think Nico has it in him to cheat. He's not stupid either , and it's been done before and failed , so why would he do it ?
Everyone has it in them to cheat or do bad things, it is human nature. Just because someone gives off a good image, that doesn't make them a good person. (Not saying Nico is a bad person specifically).

Because he's German ;)

Rosberg does have the champion streak in him after all in him if that was deliberate then! 

And what about Alonso, 7 tenths ahead of Kimi. wow.

AMS97KRR said:
Shots fired.
Is that another reference to Germans?
I was playing Wolfenstein last night, I wonder if Hamilton is tonight? :p

@Lukedfrt Hells yea! On the first Q3 runs, he was 8 tenths faster! Pretty shocking really, but Kimi doesn't have a great Monaco record. 3 times on the podium including a win, every other season he's been no higher than 9th...

AMS97KRR said:
Shots fired.
Is that another reference to Germans?
I was playing Wolfenstein last night, I wonder if Hamilton is tonight? :p

@Lukedfrt Hells yea! On the first Q3 runs, he was 8 tenths faster! Pretty shocking really, but Kimi doesn't have a great Monaco record. 3 times on the podium including a win, every other season he's been no higher than 9th...
wouldn't blame him if he was or any WW2 game :p

If Nico purposely pulled that dick move, then I'm going to be quite annoyed because it means I hate the two people who are most likely to win this championship. Both Nico and Lewis can kiss my ass.

AMS97KRR said:
Everyone has it in them to cheat or do bad things, it is human nature. Just because someone gives off a good image, that doesn't make them a good person. (Not saying Nico is a bad person specifically).
Probably the smartest thing anyone has said in this thread. Just because Nico does a few interviews doesn't mean we know what he's like. None of us know Nico, so we can't say "oh he'd never do that", so it's completely impossible to use that as an argument. 

So quit being silly guys. None of you know if Nico cheated or not, so stop pretending that you do.

Everyone is forming their opinions here off a left to right moving steering wheel. The stewards have formed their opinion off all the telemetry from throttle and braking applications as well as the defence from the driver. They're more qualified to have formed an opinion on it than any of us here, so everyone just needs to accept the decision and move on. 

Raikkonen: Because overtaking one car at the start is too mainstream #likeaboss

Predicting another crash when the SC heads in...