Sign in to follow this  

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2014

When Maldonado didn't get away on the formation lap, did anybody else think "Thank god, there won't be a crash at turn 1 now"?
No, I thought "God damn it, there won't be a crash at turn 1 now. I may put them new socks away then".

Riccardo not doing so well. Can't wait to hear a Sky comentator say something about him beating Vettel again

Its ridiculous, Riccardo has outperformed Vettel so far, but the stats are not fair. Anyway, I disagree with 5-1. Based on classification it is 4-2 and based on Spain I'd say 4-2 anyway.

AMS97KRR said:
Its ridiculous, Riccardo has outperformed Vettel so far, but the stats are not fair. Anyway, I disagree with 5-1. Based on classification it is 4-2 and based on Spain I'd say 4-2 anyway.
Well the stats say 5-1, and we all know you only go by stats ;)

They are exaggerated. 5-1 is not a fair reflection. Do I need to spell everything out for you mexicola?

AMS97KRR said:
Well, stats are actually 4-2. Riccardo raced an illegal car ;)

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
And Vettel DNF'd

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
Hey, it's not like Vettel's never had an illegal car :p

Something needs to happen! This is getting a bit boring now lol. Hamilton is closing on Rosberg so fingers crossed we get some action!

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
Hey, it's not like Vettel's never had an illegal car :p

Something needs to happen! This is getting a bit boring now lol. Hamilton is closing on Rosberg so fingers crossed we get some action!
Safety car :)

As an England and Man United fan, I can accept defeat. But they talk it up so much, saying 5-1 is simply not true. It is 4-2 and Vettel has had tons of issues

Athletico lost 4-1. Was it representative of how they actually performed for 110 minutes on the night? No, they played much better than the scoreline would suggest, but no one remembers how they played, all that matters is the result.

AMS97KRR said:
They are exaggerated. 5-1 is not a fair reflection. Do I need to spell everything out for you mexicola?
Yes.

Oh, come on. When will Raikkonen's bad luck end? 

Edit: And Ferrari's twitter feed are now saying that Raikkonen got hit by a lapped Marussia. Would love to see footage of that...