Jump to content Jump to content

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2014

Pffft , still can believe some of you guys saying he was cheating. I'm not a fan of either driver and I honestly don't think Nico has it in him to cheat. He's not stupid either , and it's been done before and failed , so why would he do it ?
Everyone has it in them to cheat or do bad things, it is human nature. Just because someone gives off a good image, that doesn't make them a good person. (Not saying Nico is a bad person specifically).
AMS97KRR said:
Shots fired.
Is that another reference to Germans?
I was playing Wolfenstein last night, I wonder if Hamilton is tonight? :p

@Lukedfrt Hells yea! On the first Q3 runs, he was 8 tenths faster! Pretty shocking really, but Kimi doesn't have a great Monaco record. 3 times on the podium including a win, every other season he's been no higher than 9th...
AMS97KRR said:
Shots fired.
Is that another reference to Germans?
I was playing Wolfenstein last night, I wonder if Hamilton is tonight? :p

@Lukedfrt Hells yea! On the first Q3 runs, he was 8 tenths faster! Pretty shocking really, but Kimi doesn't have a great Monaco record. 3 times on the podium including a win, every other season he's been no higher than 9th...
wouldn't blame him if he was or any WW2 game :p
AMS97KRR said:
Everyone has it in them to cheat or do bad things, it is human nature. Just because someone gives off a good image, that doesn't make them a good person. (Not saying Nico is a bad person specifically).
Probably the smartest thing anyone has said in this thread. Just because Nico does a few interviews doesn't mean we know what he's like. None of us know Nico, so we can't say "oh he'd never do that", so it's completely impossible to use that as an argument. 

So quit being silly guys. None of you know if Nico cheated or not, so stop pretending that you do.
Everyone is forming their opinions here off a left to right moving steering wheel. The stewards have formed their opinion off all the telemetry from throttle and braking applications as well as the defence from the driver. They're more qualified to have formed an opinion on it than any of us here, so everyone just needs to accept the decision and move on.