I can't add a friend in Codemasters Accounts site

i just bought Dirt 2.0. And i cant believe there is not a simple way to play 2 players experience.

this is so absurd. 

same problem here. I just can't believe i can't play offline 2 players universal gameplay. I agree, this is absurd. 

If you are looking to report an issue, We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having 
1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Have you checked connectivity settings too? Also, @anaobahia and @Fow, are you trying to connect to each other?

Well, this is not a in-game problem, I really don't know what I could write about it.
Let's try...
1) I log in to https://accounts.codemasters.com/ and I see a request.
2) I click the link.
3) I click "accept".
4) Nothing happens, but the error in my first post.

Annotazione 2020-03-30 135102.png

Annotazione 2020-03-30 135411.png

Not a game issue, but a web site issue.  I'm trying to add my club mates as friends.  The invites go out, but when they attempt to accept the invite, they receive this...

codemasters.png.94c0d8bc67536a377e07d56d6aa0ed1e.png

Thank you.

Same thing here. It is a problem with the site, but it needs To get solved as fast as you can, because this is the only way To play with other friends

Same thing here still. Have tried adding a couple of friends today and we're all experiencing the same issue when attempting to accept a friend request through the accounts.codemasters.com site.

Posted (edited)

@BarryBL The problem still persists with accepting friend invites here https://accounts.codemasters.com/account/update

image.png.9670cfcdb389041cb93ac11f22a9b2bf.png

I can confirm the same issue as reported by @Samuel Dodee, @Chipwich, @Sidshaw et al. It is not related to any specific game but it is a racenet issue.

I have tried to accept the Friend Request(s) from different PCs running different OSes (Win10, Win7, Manjaro Linux) and also from different browsers (Chrome, IE, Brave with shields down). My friends have the same issue on their side with accepting a friend request from me.

On top of this issue - probably related - you cannot remove any exiting friends either. On the friends management tab if I click "Remove" on one of my existing friends I get the following:

image.png.ee11ae3287177f2152b7559a2c75158f.png

One common thing in all my own tests are that the accounts are/were linked to our Steam accounts if this helps? I did try to unlink my Steam account from racenet but get the same error when I try to accept a friend request.

Keeping fingers crossed you can fix this bug. It is a show stopper for a number of people.

Cheers

Edited by CToo
Added extra info on friend delete issue
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

I've raised this with IT to try to find a fix for you. I've also tested it and I'm seeing the same issues as yourself.

• Thanks 3

Hola,

Tengo el mismo problema, no puedo aceptar solicitudes de amistad. También he intentado con Chrome, Iternet Explorer, Firefox ...

Sin éxito

¿Se conocerán pronto la razón y la solución?

Codemaster hasn't repaired the issue, I'm trying to send a friend request, and appear this

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-10 at 20.07.53.jpeg

I have exactly the same problem and error message.  Want to add my grandsons so we can race online in these isolating times.  The error message seems to be giving the answer to what needs fixing, doesn't it?  Or is that too simplistic? 

Hi everyone,

We have found the issue here and are hoping to have a fix soon. At the moment, I cannot confirm an exact date and time, but we hope to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

It seems to start working.

There is still an error when updating, bit muy Friends are added.

thaks

Can I move my question here?

I have problems with Racenet updating in the last month. None of my results in April were registered. I think the problem might be the same as described in this thread.