Sign in to follow this  

Online event refresh loop

Sorry if this has already been raised here but I am yet to find a solution and haven't seen it mentioned here.

When I attempt to start the online events, it gathers information about the events, takes me to the event screen and them prompts me with:

"Event change detected. An online event has changed, the events will now be refreshed"
with the only option to click "OK"

When i click OK it takes be back a screen and says gathering event information again and, then i get the same prompt again, and I'm stuck in this loop - clicking OK - refreshing and so on.
It has always done this for me. Any workarounds or suggestions as to why I am encountering this problem?

I note someone else has recorded a YouTube video of this same bug : https://youtu.be/qhcv8Jgw6mM

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I have the same problem - Its soooo frustrating.  I cannot go online at all. 

See the link below to see all the things I have tried, which havent worked, so dont bother wasting your time completing the same tests :)

Video etc included too 

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6634/bug-report-no-online-events-event-has-changed-message-constant-loop-force-close-dirt-rally#latest

I have found a workaround. It seems to be something to do with the time and date. I am in the New Zealand time zone and thought this may have something to do with it so I set my computer's time and date to the launch date of the game and ran it. It connected fine without the loop. I set the time back to the correct time and now it seems to be working fine.