Posted (edited)

Hi there everyone,

I have the standard day 1 edition of the disc plus the year one all season pass. But I cannot access to the Colin McRae contents? Isn't its free to all season owners? 

The programme had been updated to v.1.13.0 but the Colin McRae option not allowed to access. 

I'm on PS4 platform.

P_20200329_092834.jpg

P_20200329_092738.jpg

Edited by hihi_shrek

PLEASE! Nobody having this issue?

I tried restored licenses, set as primary PS4... nothing helps. I have ALL SEASON YEAR 1 pass and it supposes to be free as below? Anyone from Codemaster? 

The key info:

• Take on 40 challenging scenarios from Colin McRae's career

• New Car: SUBARU Impreza S4 Rally

• New Car: SUBARU Legacy RS

• New Location: Perth and Kinross, Scotland

• FREE to all players who own Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 or Season 4. 
  •  

P_20200321_084549.jpg

Posted (edited)

Have you gone into the PSN store to 'download' the content? You have to go to the PSN store, then click 'download' on the appropriate add-ons to add them to the game. This is the case for the Colin McRae scenario as well

Edited by Tranzitive

Hi Tranzitive,

Yes I did. Picture attached below.

I guess it means its been installed in my PS4? Or else? Looking forward to your comment. Thanks. 

P_20200329_101307.jpg

Hi, I'm having the same issue on Xbox one S platform!! Tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling game, tried same as everything you've said. Please help!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hihi_shrek said:

Hi Tranzitive,

Yes I did. Picture attached below.

I guess it means its been installed in my PS4? Or else? Looking forward to your comment. Thanks. 

P_20200329_101307.jpg

You show us the year one pass-DLC.
You have to go to the store and search for the Colin McRae Flat Out pack, wich is seperate from the year one pass.
Should be free for you.
Download and install it.

The reason is, because the year one pass came long before the new addon, but is still included.

42 minutes ago, vankool2 said:

Hi, I'm having the same issue on Xbox one S platform!! Tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling game, tried same as everything you've said. Please help!!

Go to My Games and Apps, to the game, press the "start" button, go to manage game or something (2nd to last I think), ready to install, the DLC should be there ready for you to install it.

Edited by UnderclassGDfan
  • Agree 1

Thank you UnderclassGDfan for the reply. The PS store here in HK doesn't provide the Colin McRae flat out pack as add on, that's why I never notice it. I thought it came with the Year 1 season pass.

In contrast, The UK and US Store can select it separately. 

I will give HK a ring tomorrow and see when they can put it on shelf. 

Thanks a lot for your help.

• Like 1

Any update on this issue? I'm also having the same problem on SG store but can't contact support since I'm on a different country.

8 hours ago, GiiiiiL said:

Any update on this issue? I'm also having the same problem on SG store but can't contact support since I'm on a different country.

Hi there GiiiiiL,

Nothing yet. I rang Sony PSStore HK last week. They said there could be delays with add ons compared with overseas. I said if that's what it was, why still selling the one year pass saying includes Colin McRae flat out pack? It clearly is false declaration. Now I can even buy GOTY edition with everything but my money is tied with SONY. 

If they don't put that up by end of the week, I am going to make a complain to the authority and request a refund from my credit card.

Btw, I think our PS online shop is the same server. 

PlayStation Asia is slightly different to the other regions store-wise, and unfortunately we've seen some complications regarding the Colin McRae FLAT OUT pack in that region.

Our release team's working with the relevant people to have it up there as soon as possible, apologies for the delay.