Jump to content Jump to content

Official photographer

I see a number of photographers on the stages. I wonder if it would be possible to automatically take photos of you from the viewpoint of a few photographers around the stage and then have the option to share them at the end

A real photo mode for replays would be way better. And preferably without some forced social media sharing feature like the nightmarish YO AMIGO THAT WAS RAD LET'S POST IT ON YOUTUBE stuff in Dirt 3, if you have something actually worth sharing then you can share them without such

• 2 weeks later...

Another good use of using the POV of the photographers & cameras (stand-alone cams, crane cams, drone cams, etc.) would be to use those during the Replays, especially during Rallycross. There are so many cameras on some of those tracks that aren't used, but could be. You would have more viewpoints, and I believe that using those cameras would make the Replays look more realistic. Perhaps even have an option for the viewpoint(s) you watch the Replays through that only uses the photographers & cameras.

The uselessness of the photographers & cameras has actually been one of those small annoyances that I've had with racing games.

Archived