Jump to content Jump to content

@justicebiglee season pass price reduction?

Guess nobody there cares enough to bother replying here anymore. 
Shame really and typical for me that one of my favourite ever games just happens to be the most unsupported game ever with largely the most divided and disenfranchised community.

I would have commented on the post but couldn't think of anything to say, other than I agree!

The more recent post I do have something to say... I played ToCA Touring Cars on my son's PS One and loved it, From then on I bought my PS 2 to play Race Driver 1 my PS 3 was bought for Grid 1.  When Grid 4 comes out I will buy a PS 4, if of course, it is released for the PS4! Otherwise Sony will be waiting a long time for my money.  The ToCA series is the very reason that I have a games console at all.

"The most unsupported game ever with largely the most divided and disenfranchised community." It is my belief that there is too much that would need to be done to ever resurrect "GAS". Not least the fact that it would be next to impossible to get people who have turned their backs on it to change their mind and return... I would be very interested to see the response from the community to Race Driver Grid multi-player being reinstated! Even with the loss of last gen. players to the current gen. systems, I  predict that the game could still end up being a hit, again!
In January 2015, there already was a -75% discount on GRID Autosport Season pass that includes all DLCs at once. I have bought it, though most of additional tracks (the most interesting part of DLCs for me) are unfortunately useless in online — nobody joins custom playlists while predefined playlists do not allow to use these additional tracks.
Like Dirt 3 complete edition it would be great to open the game fully for everyone who owns it then fill the online playlists with the new (old) content.
It could strengthen the Grid name, keep it going for a while longer and collect more players into the (hopefully ongoing) series.
That would be good :)

Archived