Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] - Delta Safety Car

MicheMai51

1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

During a race, in my opinion, a strange thing happened during the Safety Car. SC entered on lap 35 and I went to the pits. At the exit from the pits despite being in the lap with the SC, I still had the delta active. Shouldn't the delta be deactivated when crossing the finish line and are we behind the SC? Furthermore, in the attached photo, the delta was deactivated in the middle of the straight at the @guidomix driver. Is this the expected behavior or is there a problem?

If this was the expected behavior I apologize for the report 🙂

2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3. Game-mode?

Multiplayer Unranked

4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

I haven't tried again

5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

N/A

6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

No

7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

Fanatec CSl Elite

8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

DeltaOFF.jpg

DeltaON.jpg

Hi @BarryBL,

Last night we had a safety car again.
The delta disappeared when the driver at the first position entered the lap behind the SC. (I hope to upload the video as soon as possible, but the connection I have is not very fast 🙂)
If this is the correct behavior, in the reported case, I have always been in first position, but the delta was deactivated when I arrived near the SC and not when I crossed the finish line.

Probably the behavior of the delta for the guidomix pilot is correct, but in my opinion what happened to me is incorrect.

Archived