Jump to content
Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)

Recommended Posts

Hi, same story again in germany LH event.

steam: wito77pl

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello Codemasters,

i play on Steam. kindly send me the weekly prizes for the last 2 weekends

my steam id : Aritz Aduriz Zubeldia

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

Codemasters acknowledged this problem to anyone yet? Been 24 hours, still no sign of arranging  rewards. I could care less about the Competition points. I want the Trophy... even if it is a little digital thingy. C'mon guys, we're waiting... 🕧

Hi everyone,

@Mike5500, it was a bank holiday and Easter weekend here, so I've not been online. We are currently investigating as it looks like a similar issue to th Austria event.

I'll begin manually adding today. Please provide platform username and a screenshot of your place on the leaderboard too as this makes is easier for me to find you 😄 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

@Mike5500, it was a bank holiday and Easter weekend here, so I've not been online. We are currently investigating as it looks like a similar issue to th Austria event.

I'll begin manually adding today. Please provide platform username and a picture of your place on the leaderboard too as this makes is easier for me to find you 😄 

Hi Barry,

My Last week results is not showing last weeks results so no idea of my final place.

steam id: vincelewin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

Codemasters acknowledged this problem to anyone yet? Been 24 hours, still no sign of arranging  rewards. I could care less about the Competition points. I want the Trophy... even if it is a little digital thingy. C'mon guys, we're waiting... 🕧

@akaVintz, screenshot of leaderboard as well if possible please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@BarryBL 

When I comleted the event I only remember that I was in the top 4% with a score of 350k or something like that.

Steam: thunderrlight

This is what the previous week's results page looks like. I can only go by memory.

PS: It just shows people's qualifying times from this week with a dnf.20200414130301_1.thumb.jpg.09376f4ffc35683e9d913225c92c327e.jpg

Edited by ThunderFlash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Nikac said:

Hello,

I didn't get the reward from the Germany event.

It's the 2nd time in the last 3 weeks (for the Austria event i wrote here and the support solved the problem sending me the mail already).

Steam username: baltazar996

Thank you

Can you provide a screenshot when possible, cant find you from just your username

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kos13 said:

Hi, 

I have a problem and that is that I didnt get my trophy for last Germany event. Same thing happened 14days ago after Austria event, I also didt get throphy. So therefore I am missing two trophy which I should get based on result. 
I hope you can fix this. 

Steam name: matickos13

Thanks

screenshot If possible. I cant find you from just the username

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

I've updated everyone I possibly can. Rewards should be in your emails now upon login. @akaVintz, please can you double check your username ID's as I couldn't find you either way. Next run will be at 4PM BST. Please note that I need both Steam ID and game user ID if applicable.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, rivermanstu said:

Got nothing for my efforts in Austria event and now nothing for the German event so i think i will just stop doing the weekly events.

It doesnt even show the results from last week either so cant show proof of position.

Not that i was that good anyway.

@rivermanstu

Can you provide the information requested and I can find your user and allocate your rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

screenshot If possible. I cant find you from just the username

I can't screenshot, bacause in previous results its showing this week's result. And for Austira I also don't have it.

Maybe you could find me form in game name.

Steam: matickos13

In game name: Kos (or matic.koss because i changed it not long ago)

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kos13 said:

I can't screenshot, bacause in previous results its showing this week's result. And for Austira I also don't have it.

Maybe you could find me form in game name.

Steam: matickos13

In game name: Kos (or matic.koss because i changed it not long ago)

Got you @Kos13, should have rewards in there. Please check for me and let me know 😄 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Got you @Kos13, should have rewards in there. Please check for me and let me know 😄 

 

Yes, i have it thank you. But i think i am still missing trophy from Austria form 2 weeks ago. Is it still possible to get that?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

@Mike5500, it was a bank holiday and Easter weekend here, so I've not been online. We are currently investigating as it looks like a similar issue to th Austria event.

I'll begin manually adding today. Please provide platform username and a screenshot of your place on the leaderboard too as this makes is easier for me to find you 😄 

Hi @BarryBL

Got my trophy and CP for Germany  thank you, I was also mailed a trophy for the current China event based on my position as of now. It says congratulations you've finished qualifying with a leaderboards position of 242, which is my current rank in China qualifying. As the event is not even half way over my question is will this effect me getting a trophy at the completion of the event? Don't really want to display a trophy with zero points. I claimed it not really looking it over. If it's in my mail I claim away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mike5500 said:

Hi @BarryBL

Got my trophy and CP for Germany  thank you, I was also mailed a trophy for the current China event based on my position as of now. It says congratulations you've finished qualifying with a leaderboards position of 242, which is my current rank in China qualifying. As the event is not even half way over my question is will this effect me getting a trophy at the completion of the event? Don't really want to display a trophy with zero points. I claimed it not really looking it over. If it's in my mail I claim away.  

Play through the China event and let me know when the event is over @Mike5500 and I'll see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

   Same for me: NgalsOne

The result of last week is in fact the one for this week so I can not send a capture

 

Thx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I also didn't got my rewards from the germany event.

Steam name: byScryX

Steam ID: 76561198264119128

I hope you can help me. Thanks 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @BarryBL my reward is missing for the Germany Event  PC, SteamUser : Blu073,  id: Paul

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated, all players messaged in this window should have rewards in their inbox. 

We are still looking at a solution and are aiming to have a work in place for the next event. Any feedback, please let me know. 👍

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×