Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)

6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@akaVintz, screenshot of leaderboard as well if possible please.

Hi Barry,

The view has changed in game now so please see below.

Thanks for your help on this Barry

20200414165250_1.thumb.jpg.f35848c22ebc252026fb3dda39d63883.jpg

This seems to be widespread, is there a fix in store that will retroactively reward people who aren't in this thread?

steamid: tuckernuts

steam username: hi im tucker

20200414114509_1.thumb.jpg.1793e50564a6639d08440625a9f109fc.jpg

Hey @BarryBL, I suffer from the same problem on my PS4. i havent got my reward from last weekly event

PSN: Pandro_13, i finished on Pos 774.IMG_20200415_082944.thumb.jpg.d1587eead9e4ccf37539812dd2fa95bb.jpg

Also suffering from same problem as everyone else. 

Xbox Live Username: AMS Kaivus

Finished P9 on the overall leaderboards. 

I understand it must be hard to deal with all of this for you guys so please don't rush yourselves 🙂

Thank you!

image.jpg

Hi everyone,

All in the previous messages have had their rewards allocated. Next run is at 4pm. Please note that the next run after that will be Friday, as I'm on annual leave tomorrow.

However, i will schedule an earlier run on Friday at 9:30am to try and get rewards out as quick as possible. 👍

• Agree 2

good for me !

thanks a lot for your time!

have rest!

See you next week lol ;-)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Updated, all players messaged in this window should have rewards in their inbox. 

We are still looking at a solution and are aiming to have a work in place for the next event. Any feedback, please let me know. 👍

Hello @BarryBL I recieved the German GP trophy and bonus.. but i still miss the Austrian GP bonus and treophy (2weeks ago)

PC  -  manchestervn

Thank  you very much

Edited by Jozef17SVK

Instead of going on leave why dont you fix the game so everyone gets their rewards from both Austria and Germany  and i mean everyone and not just the people resorting to begging on here.The game is having so many issues recently it is not worth completing a weekly event

@BarryBL  Hello. I did not receive the reward for the German GP weekly event. Please kindly help.

Steam: zane_ng (as Wild Philosopher)

Thank you very much and stay safe and well!

F1 2019 (DirectX 12) 15_04_2020 20_56_33.png

5 minutes ago, rivermanstu said:

Instead of going on leave why dont you fix the game so everyone gets their rewards from both Austria and Germany  and i mean everyone and not just the people resorting to begging on here.The game is having so many issues recently it is not worth completing a weekly event

Think I'm allowed a day off for my birthday, I hope 😛 

@WildPhilosopher, you're sorted and its in your inbox. i'll try and investigate for the previous trophies, but I'm unsure if we can allocate retrospectively. 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, Nikac said:

Hello,

I didn't get the reward from the Germany event.

It's the 2nd time in the last 3 weeks (for the Austria event i wrote here and the support solved the problem sending me the mail already).

Steam username: baltazar996

Thank you

Hello Barry,

I repost because sadly i didn't received the Germany reward yet.

Here is the screenshot:

20200415181043_1.jpg

Hi @Nikac, I can see your participation in the Germany event and have allocated rewards out to your inbox. login and they should be there for you. Next run will be Friday 09:30AM BST

yeah barry dont bother with my rewards just you go and have a nice birthday .i have never had a day off work because it was my birthday .i am not that lazy.

at this point i am done caring .

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Think I'm allowed a day off for my birthday, I hope 😛 

@WildPhilosopher, you're sorted and its in your inbox. i'll try and investigate for the previous trophies, but I'm unsure if we can allocate retrospectively. 

so happy birthday !

last information : received twice now...

Hi! I suffered the same issue... It would be awesome if you could fix it.. Thank you and hope you had a great birthday ! (I also hope you wont read that message before friday 😜 

20200416_023438.jpg

Hi!

First event on which I validate an attempt (several attempts in fact) and I can't find my reward in the game 😞
Can you do something for me? SteamID : alphageekv2 / Display name : AlphaGeekV2

Enjoy your day off by not reading this! 😄 

928600_20200416054326_1.thumb.png.618218fb4dbde03054594430d27bb00d.png

Hey my tag is @NorseSonOfOdin and I am missing the rewards from the Austria race and from the last race being germany, can anyone help? 

Platform is xbox one 

31 minutes ago, NorseSonOfOdin said:

Hey my tag is @NorseSonOfOdin and I am missing the rewards from the Austria race and from the last race being germany, can anyone help? 

Platform is xbox one 

Hey, just some words of optimism. The guy that does it will be back at it 2moro. I've gotten the rewards manually from him twice so I think I can say once he's back you'll be getting your CP and Trophies.👍