Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)

1 minute ago, NorseSonOfOdin said:

That's awesome news!! 

Just be more patient than I was lol. He's got alot to do I'm sure, but he'll get to you. ✌

On 4/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, rivermanstu said:

yeah barry dont bother with my rewards just you go and have a nice birthday .i have never had a day off work because it was my birthday .i am not that lazy.

at this point i am done caring .

Hi @rivermanstu

I had a good birthday given the circumstances, thanks for asking.

If you add your username and ID methods (Some usernames for Steam for example can be different) I can investigate for you

To everyone else,

Thank you for the correct information and patience, I appreciate that.

All done and in your inbox awaiting login 👍

• Thanks 1

Just to update everyone, we are having some issues in our Online Services in retrospectively adding the Austria event. Currently we are trying to work out a fix for all players that would go some way to compensating people.

I apologise for the issues caused on this one.

5 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Just to update everyone, we are having some issues in our Online Services in retrospectively adding the Austria event. Currently we are trying to work out a fix for all players that would go some way to compensating people.

I apologise for the issues caused on this one.

The apology and you trying to fix it for ALL players was all that i needed to hear

Thank you

6 minutes ago, rivermanstu said:

The apology and you trying to fix it for ALL players was all that i needed to hear

Thank you

@rivermanstu, Are you still outstanding rewards? Just everyone else who is has provided me their details and had theirs allocated for them

Hello 🙂
I just found this thread. I didn't get rewards for 3 online events:
Bahrain GP, Austria GP (didn't have screenshot with ranking, but got from race :C), German Special Event
Platform: Pc/Steam
Nickname: Mati Morawiecki <- this is my current nickname on steam (during events my nickname was Karolak of Rivia, just to make it clear 🙂 )

Btw this is strange to me that I'm not getting rewards for completing training. Today got email with my qualification time for China GP with no reward 😕

If you can do something with this I will be really happy 🙂
For any help thank you Barry 🙂

Austria GP.png

Bahrain GP.png

German GP.png

Hello,

I didn't get the reward from the Austria and Germany events,

att 

Hi,
Since I published my post I still haven't received the trophy and in-game currency (I hope that's the correct name his thing ) for the Austrian GP
Steam username: GMU For_Ever (I hope it's correct )

PS.
I also noticed a strange bug, although I completed all training programs in the GP of France and GP of China, the game did not pass the qualification program in the summary, despite the fact that during the 1st and 2nd training session the prize for qualification program was completed, the game did not complete the prize during the 3rd session

image.png

On 4/17/2020 at 4:05 PM, BarryBL said:

@rivermanstu, Are you still outstanding rewards? Just everyone else who is has provided me their details and had theirs allocated for them

still nothing but as i said before i dont really care bout mine anymore .i have stopped doing the weekly events because there is no real point if you dont get to see where you finish up on the leaderboard .i had done nearly every event since the game came out getting the rewards without issue so something must be wrong in the game now .you can probably see there are still people posting about missing rewards so you should concentrate on them .give everyone what they deserve and not just those with access to the forum .probably a lot of new people started the game with what is happening in the world that dont even realise they have missed out .play fair

I am missing race rewards, unsure if they arrive at a specific time, i am on east coast (New York) I play on Xbox one X, and it is F1 2020

20200727_111001.jpg

22 hours ago, 4hourslater said:

I am missing race rewards, unsure if they arrive at a specific time, i am on east coast (New York) I play on Xbox one X, and it is F1 2020

20200727_111001.jpg

On 7/27/2020 at 11:13 AM, 4hourslater said:

20200727_111001.jpg

So I guess I'll just not bother with weekly events, im not being rewarded or having my license updated, I've been in 1st place consistently and have nothing to show for it, the only reward I've ever gotten was the 1st week.

Hi! 

Did not receive them as well, it was on pc

In-game name: ДА5АД1 (cirilic)

steam name: 1nv_da5ad1

Thanks!

Screenshot (2).png

Hi,

Same issue, I have entered two weekly events (PS4) and never received any trophy for either of them.

PS4 account: khash021

IMG_20201019_184934.thumb.jpg.7e927bba59a1d30030051dff867fb4b0.jpgIMG_20201018_172518.thumb.jpg.6fdc1f1f2617cd7bb659102ec9d77226.jpg