Jump to content Jump to content

Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)

16 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Cool. If someone who wasn't allocated the Austria rewards manually has still not received them, please let me know.

We are hoping that issues with Austria rewards are solved.

I just checked my Mail and I still not received it

Steam username: trelospaoktzhs04

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, giannisgouve797 said:

I just checked my Mail and I still not received it

Steam username: trelospaoktzhs04 

Just to confirm @giannisgouve797, this is for Austria. From your account, I can see that you have completed France and Germany race, but not Austria. Can you provide a screenshot or proof if possible please. At the moment, were just trying to identify the issue as it seems to have only affected Austria at the moment.

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Just to confirm @giannisgouve797, this is for Austria. From your account, I can see that you have completed France and Germany race, but not Austria. Can you provide a screenshot or proof if possible please. At the moment, were just trying to identify the issue as it seems to have only affected Austria at the moment.

Yes, of course.

I send you also an image that shows the steam account mmaybe it's giannisgouveris1

Can you try also username: giannisgouveris1 ? 

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (2).png

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (6).png

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, giannisgouve797 said:

@BarryBL Any news about the trophy?

Still under investigation at the moment. Looking to see if others report the same issue first, or yours is a rare occurance. I've had others say all rewards are allocated so far. I'll get back tomorrow as then I should have a sample size to better identify any potential issue.

• BarryBL changed the title to Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)