Jump to content Jump to content

Weekly Event Rewards Missing? - Check Here (Germany)

Also suffering from same problem as everyone else. 

Xbox Live Username: AMS Kaivus

Finished P9 on the overall leaderboards. 

I understand it must be hard to deal with all of this for you guys so please don't rush yourselves 🙂

Thank you!

image.jpg

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

All in the previous messages have had their rewards allocated. Next run is at 4pm. Please note that the next run after that will be Friday, as I'm on annual leave tomorrow.

However, i will schedule an earlier run on Friday at 9:30am to try and get rewards out as quick as possible. 👍

• Agree 2
23 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Updated, all players messaged in this window should have rewards in their inbox. 

We are still looking at a solution and are aiming to have a work in place for the next event. Any feedback, please let me know. 👍

Hello @BarryBL I recieved the German GP trophy and bonus.. but i still miss the Austrian GP bonus and treophy (2weeks ago)

PC  -  manchestervn

Thank  you very much

Edited by Jozef17SVK

Instead of going on leave why dont you fix the game so everyone gets their rewards from both Austria and Germany  and i mean everyone and not just the people resorting to begging on here.The game is having so many issues recently it is not worth completing a weekly event

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, rivermanstu said:

Instead of going on leave why dont you fix the game so everyone gets their rewards from both Austria and Germany  and i mean everyone and not just the people resorting to begging on here.The game is having so many issues recently it is not worth completing a weekly event

Think I'm allowed a day off for my birthday, I hope 😛 

@WildPhilosopher, you're sorted and its in your inbox. i'll try and investigate for the previous trophies, but I'm unsure if we can allocate retrospectively. 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, Nikac said:

Hello,

I didn't get the reward from the Germany event.

It's the 2nd time in the last 3 weeks (for the Austria event i wrote here and the support solved the problem sending me the mail already).

Steam username: baltazar996

Thank you

Hello Barry,

I repost because sadly i didn't received the Germany reward yet.

Here is the screenshot:

20200415181043_1.jpg

31 minutes ago, NorseSonOfOdin said:

Hey my tag is @NorseSonOfOdin and I am missing the rewards from the Austria race and from the last race being germany, can anyone help? 

Platform is xbox one 

Hey, just some words of optimism. The guy that does it will be back at it 2moro. I've gotten the rewards manually from him twice so I think I can say once he's back you'll be getting your CP and Trophies.👍