Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pikes Peak – Out Now For DiRT Rally | Codemasters Blog

Pikes Peak – Out Now For DiRT Rally | Codemasters Blog

It seems like forever ago when we pushed the button and surprised the world with DiRT Rally. To everybody reading this screen we can’t thank you enough. Today we’re really pleased to be able to push the button on our first big update, the Pikes Peak Pack which is available now and included in DiRT Rally no extra cost.

Read the full story here

Well congratulations Codemasters, you got me twice now! Not only did I buy F1 2013/14 in a Steamsale and had to find out that they don't run at all, no, for some mad reason, I thought that you got rid of them after people reported those problems with your previous games. How foolish I was! Turns out, that you cocknobs did absolutely nothing. Dirt Rally doesn't even start, just like the rest of your "quality" EGO games. And just like you did the last times, you'll surely just ignore the problems and hope for the best. Because, why the fuck not right? Screw those people on the Codemasters' or Steam forums. Doesn't matter that their systems exceed the requirements and all drivers/Dx are up to date. "Let's just focus on all the great comments we get on twitter!" Well Codemasters, you really deserve your shitty reputation, and I hope that layoffs are the least of your problems. A big fuck you to you and that balding abomination of a cockmuncher, that calls himself "community manager"

I am asking for a refund for this game. Clearly adding more content for those who can play the game is a higher priority then fixing it for those that can't. I purchased the game weeks ago and still havent played it at all due to the error 41 bug. I have been a long time fan of the Dirt series, and I am hugely disappointed.

to be more realistic , it would instorer power loss of the vehicle has the altitude. for example an atmospheric engine car star with 28 % power lost because of the altitude and finished with a loss of about 43 % power has arrived . The turbo was used to partially compensate for this loss. for the recent 208 t16 , Peugeot estimated a loss of 10 % initially, and 25% has arrived

Hi guys, awesome game. But to be more realistic, Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak has also 4-wheel steering. It will be great if that can be implemented into game. Look at this video at 3:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XoLzRAMJHA

Great info.I like all your post.I will keep visiting this blog very often.It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. Thanks again! If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit…. mobile app & game development