GRID Season 3 - Coming this month

Hey folks, 

Thank you all for your patience in the announcement of Season 3 - we know you're eager to get playing as much as we are to show you what's on offer. 

We've just dropped our first tease for GRID Season 3. If you missed it, it's below:

Inspired by last week's 'Sound of the GRID' series, the tease features a car and track that will be featured when Season 3 launches. Care to make a guess?

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days as more pieces of the Season 3 puzzle start to reveal themselves...

- James.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

My guess is driving down Hollywood Boulevard 'as seen thru the eyes of Lindsay Lohan when nipping out to the off licence for more supplies in a 1996 Austin Metro, with Bradley Cooper sat in the passenger seat making the noise of a Veyron'.

Either that or Codemasters have hidden the dubious LOD and visual issues behind some seriously hardcore motion blur

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_
  • Haha 5

Is it with this upcoming update that we are getting trophies and achievements for the seasons? 

2 hours ago, x7eight said:

Is it with this upcoming update that we are getting trophies and achievements for the seasons? 

yes 9 achievements

they are already added as hidden achievements

2 hours ago, Assiemodis said:

yes 9 achievements

they are already added as hidden achievements

9 per season or 3 in each season? I'm not sure how hidden achievements work, I only play on ps4, so this is good news. 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, x7eight said:

9 per season or 3 in each season? I'm not sure how hidden achievements work, I only play on ps4, so this is good news. 

Sorry must have been mote clear about that. 

I was talking about achievements for pc in steam. 

And they are hidden because they aren't released yet.

Steam always does this a few weeks before it is gonna be released.

And is 9 total there is no other information about it.

I guess that means that there wil be 9 trophies they are called for ps i believe aswell.

Plus there will be some accolades i guess

Edited by Assiemodis
  • Thanks 2

Unless your gonna bring back DRIFT and at least 3 tracks, where done.  

• Agree 2

WOW , never seen such a cool vid, might even make me buy the game,,,,, again,, :classic_blink:

Seriously tho, I refunded (ultimate) after 10 mins of play back in October-ish.

I have now successfully set up dual boot 10 (***'n hate it) on my home rig but having not played AS for 6 months and started again (win 7), ,, its a blast :classic_cool:  and busy every night.

Not sure to get 2019 again, seems kinda... deadish .... Illwait for whatever next it is, pcars-codies or summat?.

I suspect that might be the 130R at Suzuka, as someone on here briefly saw Suzuka available in-game

Just so we're all clear (after a post I have removed), we've never been shy to express just what is included in GRID Ultimate Edition, right from the very start. Every storefront you look at will explain what you'll be getting, whilst keeping the specific details a secret to maintain excitement. Here's the Steam page description for those that were unaware:

image.png

On 4/2/2020 at 10:59 PM, VirtuaIceMan said:

I suspect that might be the 130R at Suzuka, as someone on here briefly saw Suzuka available in-game

....or heading upto the final corner on Road America

On 4/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, neil3646 said:

EUmm8Z7XsAA7sxI?format=jpg&name=900x900

YFXXK Evo

It's part of the side pod from a Cylon raider and the first glimpse of Space Driver Grid. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, CMTGK said:

Just so we're all clear (after a post I have removed), we've never been shy to express just what is included in GRID Ultimate Edition, right from the very start. Every storefront you look at will explain what you'll be getting, whilst keeping the specific details a secret to maintain excitement.

Lets just be clear, after the way codemasters has treated the Grid franchise and the community with this release and slamming the community over managing our expectations, the attempts to keep details secret to "maintain excitement" and the refusal to give us any information on the future direction of the game is just rubbing salt in the wounds and leads us to believe that Grid will be tossed in the bin of half baked game releases.

If Codemasters does return to the Grid franchise, ditch the graphics engine!

one track and a few new cars cant be all there is, it shouldnt be like this

• Agree 1

On 4/6/2020 at 8:17 AM, CMTGK said:

Just so we're all clear (after a post I have removed), we've never been shy to express just what is included in GRID Ultimate Edition, right from the very start. Every storefront you look at will explain what you'll be getting, whilst keeping the specific details a secret to maintain excitement. Here's the Steam page description for those that were unaware:

image.png

i have No idea what to say any more...................i feel "unheard".

Tracks tracks tracks............don't know how much more simple i can state this, maybe just say it once ?

..........................................ghost

19 hours ago, GavinMac said:

Lets just be clear, after the way codemasters has treated the Grid franchise and the community with this release and slamming the community over managing our expectations, the attempts to keep details secret to "maintain excitement" and the refusal to give us any information on the future direction of the game is just rubbing salt in the wounds and leads us to believe that Grid will be tossed in the bin of half baked game releases.

If Codemasters does return to the Grid franchise, ditch the graphics engine!

i agree this "excitement" non detail is Not exciting.

also i am at a point of there's just too much salt & i will just stay with older titles.

lastly, there is No return for GRID, to me it will remain as GREED.........................not sure i care to post any more.

i had a blast with doom eternal but i know the writing on the wall, it's DOOM'd when it comes to customers............i ain't eating a shizz samwich.

i would rather forage & take chances of eating BAD mushrooms..............

to the rest of you...........bless, stay safe &................i think this may be my last post on the CM forums.

i see Nothing better in the future..........in MOST games.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, OugaBooga said:

i have No idea what to say any more...................i feel "unheard".

Tracks tracks tracks............don't know how much more simple i can state this, maybe just say it once ?

..........................................ghost

i agree this "excitement" non detail is Not exciting.

also i am at a point of there's just too much salt & i will just stay with older titles.

lastly, there is No return for GRID, to me it will remain as GREED.........................not sure i care to post any more.

i had a blast with doom eternal but i know the writing on the wall, it's DOOM'd when it comes to customers............i ain't eating a shizz samwich.

i would rather forage & take chances of eating BAD mushrooms..............

to the rest of you...........bless, stay safe &................i think this may be my last post on the CM forums.

i see Nothing better in the future..........in MOST games.

Haha, I'm calling this game Greed too..