Insufficient number of SETUP SLOTS

Dear Codemasters developers. We have (intuitively) different setups for each track, however after adding Scotland I can not add a new setup. After all we can not save both wet and dry setups, especially for gravel tracks; as there are too many of them.

I think this is urgent since it really affects gameplay experience. (Without setups not adjusted, car is like a rock sometimes)

I guess this is not hard to implement. Just increase the size of the array a bit please 😁

• Agree 1

Gameplay comfort is reduced since each time I make setup adjustments between tracks and wet/dry conditions.

Posted (edited)

Hope it will show up on version 1.14 but better sooner 😉

Edited by ToMythTo

Everybody cannot be glad with current number of slots I guess.

I second this, in the game's current state you can only have 1 setup for each gravel location (which already isn't much), and even then there's one location where you cannot save your setup and have to tweak it every single time, which is pretty annoying.

Unfortunately this has also been the case for some time now with rallycross locations, where I believe there are at least 2 slots missing, and nothing has changed as of yet... I sure hope CM will include this in a future update, seems really simple to implement indeed.

I try and spend much time to adjust my setups. So I want to keep them. For every stage in any track and for dry wet rainy conditions. How is it supposed to have fun if every time I need to get in there and play with the sliders?