Jump to content Jump to content

56 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

Did you happen to leave the club and rejoin it? If you leave it will reset all of your points, but your placement might still be retained. I looked you up on the clubs site because I was curious on this, and you definitely finished #250 and then #170 something (or around there). But you show 0 points even on the clubs site for the first event.

Maybe a good idea, but to be honest.... I don't even know how to sign out of the club.

So, that can not be the reason. Thanks for help.

• Social Media & Community Team

@claddagh69:

Morning PJ, I've rescored the Official Dirt club, claddagh69 (nice)  is now at Rank #120.

That was scary! This club is gigantic.

You should be good now 🙂 

I'm guessing the Club didn't pick up your completed run from Scotland but it should be there now. The club has over 22,000 members so we're really pushing the limits of the system here 😄 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@claddagh69:

You should be good now 🙂 

I'm guessing the Club didn't pick up your completed run from Scotland but it should be there now. The club has over 22,000 members so we're really pushing the limits of the system here 😄 

Nerver mind.... greate news.... great job. Thank you all very much.

I'm also happy that somebody likes my name. 😉

Of course all the british will know the meaning well.

I, as a german fellow, had to learn about it, beeing a great fan of the Simple Minds in former days.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, claddagh69 said:

Just another question please,

what is the meaning of the "downloadable content" which some events contain?

It seems that I missed to idetify it the second time now. 🤔

http://blog.codemasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DR2_GOTY_Content_List_PEGI.jpg

Anything not in the Base Game is DLC.

On 5/13/2021 at 3:10 AM, StockTunesOnly said:

Thought I recognized a familiar name when I was looking at the Official Club Standings 😏 @UnderclassGDfan

image.png.ea0f107946c9515044c944128906e4c9.png

Errm...22nd, cool, cool.
Still have to do Greece...and I'm usually pretty bad there for some reason.

Top 100 and beating some irish community manager is my goal... 🤪

• Haha 1

Welp, Greece finally did me in. Sustained a puncture two stages before service, thought I could ride out the puncture to the finish line, only for the wheel to pop and causing terminal damage. I didn't think you could get that from one puncture! In any case, RIP my championship hopes and dreams

• Sad 1

My run was ok.
I did the decision to use all 7 cars at least once in that championship.
After the Fiesta R5 in Scotland and the Polo GTI R5 in Spain I used the 208 T16 R5 in Greece.

Felt pretty good, but ruined it a bit on the very last stage with a crash and a time penalty, lost a few positions due to this.
But still pretty good for Greece and me.

I won't do the next rally for a few weeks, but hopefully by then I'll be fast enough with the WRC wheel 🙂 

I'm learning to use it now but for "competition" I'm still faster with the F1 wheel.

34 minutes ago, Frankiestail said:

What rotation you using with wrc wheel?

I'm trying out 450 at the moment, just to see how it feels. I'm already having to adjust to taking hands off the wheel for the shifter 😄 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Will keep plodding through . Slow, steady and get to the finish. Thats my mantra and my skill levels preclude anything else 😄.

Shame there is to be no rain in New Zealand.

However it will be interesting to see posts for the possible chaos in the latter stages of Baumholder

Especially for the cockpit drivers.....

Edited by TheOchso
On 5/21/2021 at 10:21 AM, PJTierney said:

I won't do the next rally for a few weeks, but hopefully by then I'll be fast enough with the WRC wheel 🙂 

I'm learning to use it now but for "competition" I'm still faster with the F1 wheel.

What the hell is the new WRC wheel doing with YOU in NZL??? 😲

Was it "all or nothing" on the last stage or just your standard performance?..... 😏

1 hour ago, claddagh69 said:

What the hell is the new WRC wheel doing with YOU in NZL??? 😲

Was it "all or nothing" on the last stage or just your standard performance?..... 😏

Stage 6 (Night) I didn't have any headlights so I crawled through it; I lost 2 minutes there.

Stage 12 my tyres were gone so I had 1 or 2 spins as the rears had no grip, but nothing critical.

The whole thing's here: 

16 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Stage 6 (Night) I didn't have any headlights so I crawled through it; I lost 2 minutes there.

Stage 12 my tyres were gone so I had 1 or 2 spins as the rears had no grip, but nothing critical.

The whole thing's here: 

Oooops... excuse me for that misunderstanding. 🥴

It was really meant as a compliment. After 11 stages we had a difference of 1 sec and then you stole me 11 sec on the last stage. 😵

Now knowing that you had 2 mistakes within that stage it is only much more frustrating for me....  (but only for a moment) 😆

• Haha 1