Sign in to follow this  

Official DiRT Clubs - 2020 Season

DR2_2020_Club_Season.jpg

Looking for a way to compete against your fellow drivers? 

We have 2 official Clubs for you to take part in, with Rallies running all year long.

Take on thousands of virtual rally drivers from across the world, on any platform, at any time.

For the 2020 season you'll drive across 12 rally locations, with 4 weeks to complete each Round.

Each rally features a bespoke set of stages, with a night-time Super Special to kick things off before the longer Stages take over.

Official DiRT sees you do 4 Rounds in Group A, 4 in Up to 2000cc 4WD and 4 in R5 cars.

Expert DiRT sees you take on the same Stages in Up to 2000cc 4WD

Use this thread to share your driving experiences, screenshots, videos and livestreams, and good luck out there on the road.

Join Club 🔴 Official DiRT

(Normal difficulty)

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179040 

Join Club 🔵 Expert DiRT

(Hardcore damage, no assists, cockpit camera only, shorter service areas):

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179043 

• Thanks 1

I am looking for a way to compete against my fellow drivers. What I am not looking for is to wait a month to be able to do so. You know, it's entirely possible to not play Dirt Rally 2.0 without a club designed to prevent players from playing the club.

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

There are reasons for the length which I won't go into here, bear in mind the last event ran for 6 months.

Besides, there may be plenty of other things to keep you occupied in the intervening weeks 😉 

• Like 1

Well, I'm in 10 other clubs at the moment (only 4 of them are inactive at the moment), so I can deal with it.
So I prepare more for this one, I aim for a top 300 position in the end 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Sure there are plenty of other clubs. I just don't see the point of not allowing playing the official clubs a half decent amount. No other clubs get even close to the player amount in official clubs so having them vacant seems a bit of a waste when they could just as well be designed for active players and enable playing them a lot. 6 months was already way too long.

Also these social media hype tactics are really stale. Seem to work well on some people though

Edited by HoksuHoo

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I’m playing ExpertDirt and things goes quite well, then on stage 08... METEORITE RAIN!!! 🤬 I guess the programmers aren’t able to fix this problem, but at least let the player be able to quit before the start of each stage, and not just retire. 😡 Now I’m not sure if I’m able to finish Scotland because of a bug that has existed for 22 patched versions of the game. 👎🏻

Edited by Kjell007