Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Broken keyboard support.

f1 2019

I7700K

Nvidia 445.75

GTX1080 TI

Windows 10
File version 1.0.62.4494

The current state of keyboard support on PC is quite bad, First off when i logged on to the game excited to play today i was meet with a screen telling me to press any key. After that i got to a new screen and the option was highlighted but nothing worked.  Then i had to connect a controller to get trough the second stage. The controller does not work on the first stage, only Enter on the keyboard does. Furthermore backspace does not work. You can move it with the arrow keys and use the delete button instead but this is really basic things. I haven't gotten into any career mode yet so i hope there's nothing more. I may update the post. 

3 hours ago, Trigen said:

f1 2019

I7700K

Nvidia 445.75

GTX1080 TI

Windows 10
File version 1.0.62.4494

The current state of keyboard support on PC is quite bad, First off when i logged on to the game excited to play today i was meet with a screen telling me to press any key. After that i got to a new screen and the option was highlighted but nothing worked.  Then i had to connect a controller to get trough the second stage. The controller does not work on the first stage, only Enter on the keyboard does. Furthermore backspace does not work. You can move it with the arrow keys and use the delete button instead but this is really basic things. I haven't gotten into any career mode yet so i hope there's nothing more. I may update the post. 

Uninstall the 445.75, it's bad. DDU and use 442.74 please.