Codemasters, enough is enough...

Posted (edited)

You have removed this thread and inserted it into the Lando and Max uninstall F1 2019 thread:

https://www.google.com/search?q="Real+F1+drivers+say+F1+2019+is+nothing+like+driving+an+actual+F1+car."&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNL805NL805&oq="Real+F1+drivers+say+F1+2019+is+nothing+like+driving+an+actual+F1+car."&aqs=chrome..69i57.173128691j0j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I am going to spend 3 or 4 days posting the same information on every forum and channel I can find.

Today I (personally) recorded a video interview with a current (2020) F1 driver regarding the driving model of the Codemasters F1 game. It is not flattering to say the least. In fact it is quite damaging.

I will publish that on all driving game forums, Youtube and Twitter. Your damage limitation has exploded in your face.

You messed with the wrong person. But I can't let this go. I will actually change my plans for next week and make this my mission. I will spend a few hours of every day doing this. I will actually take time out of my life to do this. And again after July 10th.

Instead of this damaging press having been posted on your forum alone, it is going to be posted on all channels.

Well done.

PS: Feel free to ban me for insubordination

EDIT: I'll let it slide for the sake of the developers who have done an amazing job on this game.

Edited by codexas

@codexas Considering that you just slammed me for my reading skills 😁

image.png.ea26f3afef8cac4e3387b1adf8e1b66c.png 

And from the log:

image.png.d4b1da34b1e291068bca68a5d6eb7779.png

No thread was removed, or even hidden in this case.

7 hours ago, codexas said:

You have removed this thread and inserted it into the Lando and Max uninstall F1 2019 thread:

https://www.google.com/search?q="Real+F1+drivers+say+F1+2019+is+nothing+like+driving+an+actual+F1+car."&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNL805NL805&oq="Real+F1+drivers+say+F1+2019+is+nothing+like+driving+an+actual+F1+car."&aqs=chrome..69i57.173128691j0j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I am going to spend 3 or 4 days posting the same information on every forum and channel I can find.

Today I (personally) recorded a video interview with a current (2020) F1 driver regarding the driving model of the Codemasters F1 game. It is not flattering to say the least. In fact it is quite damaging.

I will publish that on all driving game forums, Youtube and Twitter. Your damage limitation has exploded in your face.

You messed with the wrong person. But I can't let this go. I will actually change my plans for next week and make this my mission. I will spend a few hours of every day doing this. I will actually take time out of my life to do this. And again after July 10th.

Instead of this damaging press having been posted on your forum alone, it is going to be posted on all channels.

Well done.

PS: Feel free to ban me for insubordination

Okay, I don't even understand what you are on about at this point, but I feel you have taken an incident far too personally here. 

I can't stop you doing whatever you want to do, but this is not a personal attack on you, and I'm sorry you taken it that way. However, there is no evidence throughout the forums for your 'claims' that there is a personal agenda against you. (Personally, there's bigger 'missions' right now in life that could be supported, but each to their own).

I'll simply be following forum rules (that are pretty easy to find on the forums these days) should action need to be taking. So, in this case, re-posting. However, to add, I am taking "You messed with the wrong person" a little more seriously. This is just unfounded