DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

It feels like I am spamming, but, ye. Again. PC. Down.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

US, Steam, Failed To Download Challenge 

e: also now just getting connection failed

Edited by dtdogen
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

And again no connection with the server !!
This is now the second day in a row that I can't play in the evening !!!!
finally fix the server problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and over again the server and I can not play............
An endless ridiculous problem

Edited by gleylancer571

Posted (edited)

Xbox One X

V 1.13.0

Central USA

Gigabit internet connection

Connecting to RaceNet servers is still either taking an incredibly long time or returning one of several different connection errors. I ran a speed test and I got at least 400 Mbps down and over 6 Mbps up so I don't think it's my connection because it is working well on all of my devices. These issues have occurred since at least 07 April 2020. Please fix these issues so I can enjoy the game.

Update 24 April 2020: Tried the Rally GT daily and got a connection error when trying to start the stage. I finally got it to start and after completing the stage, I keep getting a connection error. No matter how many times I retry it will not advance. My only options are retry, go to main menu or back. It also says, progressing to main menu will result in you losing your progress. This makes doing, dailies, weeklies, monthlies, clubs and mostly anything in "my team" more than a little frustrating.

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Updated

Like CJ in San Andreas Intro said:

OH ****, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Playing monthly Event...server not reachable...did not play for a few days, hopefull it'll work now...

Greatings from Germany...

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, WalterFreiwald said:

Like CJ in San Andreas Intro said:

OH ****, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Playing monthly Event...server not reachable...did not play for a few days, hopefull it'll work now...

Greatings from Germany...

Es ist einfach nur zum Kotzen !!!

Und Codemasters bekommt es einfach nicht in den Griff.............. oh mein Gott............

Edited by gleylancer571

1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

Es ist einfach nur zum Kotzen !!!

Und Codemasters bekommt es einfach nicht in den Griff.............. oh mein Gott............

Habe aktuell so ziemlich die gleiche Stimmung...gefühlt so seitdem DR2.0 im PS-Plus inklusive ist. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, WalterFreiwald said:

Habe aktuell so ziemlich die gleiche Stimmung...gefühlt so seitdem DR2.0 im PS-Plus inklusive ist. 

Ja welche Stimmung soll man auch sonst habe.................. Vor Ostern jeden Tag Server Probleme danach lief er sehr schnell und jezt schon wieder Täglich das Problem..........

1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

Ja welche Stimmung soll man auch sonst habe.................. Vor Ostern jeden Tag Server Probleme danach lief er sehr schnell und jezt schon wieder Täglich das Problem..........

genau das. Habe die letzten Tage keine Zeit zum Spielen gehabt, freut man sich aufn Wochenende Events suchten, Pustekuchen nach 1,5 Stunden...
Hoffentlich bekommen se es trotzdem schnell in den Griff. 

Viel schlimmer ist es wenn du zwischen den Etappen keine verbindung hast......... wenn du es zu oft versuchst hast du plötzlich 1000km auf dem Tacho...... ja der ganze Spielfortschritt wird zerstört

From Turkey.

I have ps4 and Dirt Rally Year One pass but i see connection failed or download failed everytime. Sometime it is working good. Pleasehelp me. we need powerfull server and connections. 

Have a nice evenings.

20200425_010947.jpg

• Like 1

Oh wow, what a surprise, it’s the weekend and the f*[#ing servers are down again. What the *actual* f*[#!!!!!

F4796281-280B-4F74-AFB5-54552C2E5E3F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Given up, only had the game a week. Barely playable, just sitting and watching the dots flashing in the corner of the screen is riveting - exactly why I bought the game! 🤔

Nevermind WRC8 will be downloaded very soon now, don't think I'm going to regret ever buying another codemasters game...

Edited by ChasteWand

If your on console wrc8 is a jumpy stuttering mess of 30fps which at times feels like barely half that at best!

which is a pity as there’s not too bad a game buried in there somewhere.

FFS Again with the server connection issues. You’d think Codemasters were a Development team who struggles for cash. Just pay to get fixed whatever problem is causing these issues! Pretty simple really

26 minutes ago, Frankiestail said:

If your on console wrc8 is a jumpy stuttering mess of 30fps which at times feels like barely half that at best!

which is a pity as there’s not too bad a game buried in there somewhere.

Have the one x so I hope it can be a steady 30fps I hope at least I'll be able to play a career rather than watch paint dry.

1 hour ago, Frankiestail said:

And if you are on PC, then new WRC games have a 1 year wait unless you want to go "Epic".

Posted (edited)

So what i must do when i am  playing in a club??? Keep waiting for server up????or lost your progress???? and if i go out....i will be retired or i will continue from the last track???🤔🤔🤔🤔 Really don't know

Edited by egkas90

and again the server
The fourth day in a row that I can't play in the evening
Codemaster finally fixes the server proble

I was just about to drive the Daily H2 RWD Event and there were server problems as usual !!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to drive the event tomorrow and what do I see?
DNF although I didn't drive at all !!!!!!!
I am getting very angry slowly but surely very very very angry !!!!
Now my event is even counted as DNF although I didn't drive

again down.. this is so shameful.. and they talk about outtages weeks ago.. as if we are stupid.. if any future codemasters game requires server connectivity for single player i won't buy it

Posted (edited)

the server problem is just ridiculous and embarrassing it is not possible to play this game !
I went with full intention back from the Service Park to the main menu and still DNF

This is just embarrassing for Codemaster
I've never had a game like this where all game progress is destroyed 🤬🤬

Edited by gleylancer571

Actually one only need server connection for events or upgrading cars; otherwise playing freeplay improving my skills is totally ok for a few hours.

But temporary fixes over these problems that codemasters done, instead of hiring new servers; really grinds my gears. Because it is just disrespect for players.