DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

Can't play in France with or without a VPN via landline or 4G. So nothing at all to do with local problems 100% a codemasters problem.

Connection Failed .... so will lose progress on Monthly challenge with only one rally to go.

Totally unacceptable that I have paid for a game I cannot use, and that hours of game progress completely wasted.

Codemasters, what are you going to do about this continual problem reported by players from all over the world please? I am not a young angry keyboard warrior instead I am a retired old git in his 60's into my rallying. Surely this **** service isn't the norm?

Playing on fully updated Windows 10, with all latest updates from steam etc ..... problem has only been unsolvable since latest steam update, but presume that a co-incidence?

Edited by onabike

UPDATE:

The problem is only in uploading stage times, all downloads work fine as do car repairs etc etc .... please sort this out as it makes owning or playing the game completely pointless.

One error message I received was that I needed to be logged into steam but upon checking I was ....... is it the steam update causing the problems?

Is there a problem today with the servers? My game just kicked me out twice with a blue screen on PS4.. 

Got a lot of problems to get into the clubs and view the times yesterday and also today. Someone else the same problem?

On October 10, 2020, I couldn't connect to the server for about 10 minutes around 22:20 p.m
In China, platform: PC
I love Dirt Rally 2.0. But I often can't connect to the server. Sometimes the time trial can't enter the map, and it's always in the loading interface, which really drives me crazy.
I don't have time to play in a week. It's hard to play games on weekends. It's really painful to compete with the server all day

123.png