DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

Can't play in France with or without a VPN via landline or 4G. So nothing at all to do with local problems 100% a codemasters problem.

Connection Failed .... so will lose progress on Monthly challenge with only one rally to go.

Totally unacceptable that I have paid for a game I cannot use, and that hours of game progress completely wasted.

Codemasters, what are you going to do about this continual problem reported by players from all over the world please? I am not a young angry keyboard warrior instead I am a retired old git in his 60's into my rallying. Surely this **** service isn't the norm?

Playing on fully updated Windows 10, with all latest updates from steam etc ..... problem has only been unsolvable since latest steam update, but presume that a co-incidence?

Edited by onabike

UPDATE:

The problem is only in uploading stage times, all downloads work fine as do car repairs etc etc .... please sort this out as it makes owning or playing the game completely pointless.

One error message I received was that I needed to be logged into steam but upon checking I was ....... is it the steam update causing the problems?

Is there a problem today with the servers? My game just kicked me out twice with a blue screen on PS4.. 

Got a lot of problems to get into the clubs and view the times yesterday and also today. Someone else the same problem?

On October 10, 2020, I couldn't connect to the server for about 10 minutes around 22:20 p.m
In China, platform: PC
I love Dirt Rally 2.0. But I often can't connect to the server. Sometimes the time trial can't enter the map, and it's always in the loading interface, which really drives me crazy.
I don't have time to play in a week. It's hard to play games on weekends. It's really painful to compete with the server all day

123.png

I bought the game yesterday. Its is not letting me access the career mode. Its shows following error. Please help guys, I am new to this game and nothing about it. 

I just want to play career mode ( None of the online stuff, I am a casual player, just wanna have fun)

It mostly shows the " Connection Failed" error

Sometimes it shows "Download Failed"

Please help. Thank you

ElMhWHhU8AAYZqx.jpg

2.jpg

Friendly reminder for the last few posts 🙂 

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

I don't have a specific answer for the 55-58 error that shows up, so the email is your best bet.

Can someone assist? Im confident its my racenet profile, dont mind if its reset, its most likely an issue 9nnc9demasters end, please urgently assist. Its racenet related

20201111_222136.jpg

Just now, UnderclassGDfan said:

@PJTierney DiRT Rally 2.0 is completely down, can't access anything with online-functionality.

Just checked the concurrent users charts and it disagrees.

There was a dip on Xbox about an hour ago but everything appears normal now.

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

Just checked the concurrent users charts and it disagrees.

There was a dip on Xbox about an hour ago but everything appears normal now.

I try to go in clubs or My Team, but get error messages everytime.

Just now, UnderclassGDfan said:

I try to go in clubs or My Team, but get error messages everytime.

I'll keep an eye out and see if there are similar reports, but I have a feeling this could be a localised issue. 😞 

Just now, PJTierney said:

I'll keep an eye out and see if there are similar reports, but I have a feeling this could be a localised issue. 😞 

Forget it, had just to restart the game and now it seems to work again.
Sorry, my fault for not trying this first, before reporting here ^^'

1 minute ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Forget it, had just to restart the game and now it seems to work again.
Sorry, my fault for not trying this first, before reporting here ^^'

This will be my default response to any of your queries going forward:

90 Have You Tried Turning It Off and On Again? ideas | it crowd, british  comedy, crowd

• Haha 2

@PJTierney I'm in the middle of a club race and can't upload my time or view the leaderboards and the dirtrally2.dirtgame-website is also not accessible.
What's going on? After yesterday I get the impression, something isn't right.

🤔

I can access the site, maybe an intermittent thing but I haven't seen any other reports of it.

image.png

@PJTierney Restarted the game and it says "refused the connection because of too much traffic" or something like that.
First time ever I see this message.

Everything is offline. My club rally is now ruined and points wise probably the championship, too.

Yep same ol' racenet again.

mSMXx8L.jpg

Pressed OK and tried again and now this came up:

qAiBbqd.jpg

I know of at least two more that have issues

I really hope this wont be the beginning of a new "It seems to be working good over here" and back to the old racenet issues that was everyday for like a month...

Edited by somethingthing
  • Agree 1