DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

Just heard back, support team is monitoring to see if it was just a blip or sign of something bigger.

There were a few recent (minor) security updates on the servers, and they're actively ensuring these minimise connection issues for players.

If there are any planned outages or big maintenances I'll post them via @dirtgame 🙂 

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

If there are any planned outages or big maintenances I'll post them via @dirtgame 🙂 

Would be cool, if you would post it also here right in time, because I refuse to use any big social media website. Toxic garbage.

@connection: Game seems to work fine again for quite a while now, but unfortunately not fast enough for my club run, last two stages missing, due to time ran out. That's all your fault PJ, don't deny it! 😦🤪

dirtrally2.dirtgame is also working again, but took a bit longer.

Hopefully it's working tomorrow without problems, because I have to do my DRC-run to beat @somethingthing by minutes! Maybe not...

Edited by UnderclassGDfan
  • Agree 1

Hi all, 

I haven't been able to:

1. Access any of the clubs today. The screen only says that Clubs could not be loaded, please try again later (Club menu not opening, OK to go back to main menu) 

2. Access any Leaderboard in the game- time trial, dailies, weeklies, etc. However, the bottom slider shows my position in each of the challenges I took part in today. 

The game launches, connects to server and loads up challenges just fine. Attaching pics for point 2, including the totally empty leaderboard. 

Playing on Xbox one X

20201203_010027.jpg

20201203_010040.jpg

• Agree 1

Hi,
a few questions an admin or the comunity could help me out with:
XBOX:
- is the functionaltity of choosing a "ghost from leaderboard" temporarily not working or not working at all?
- do you have any advice on gravel setup as the number of slots is limited to 8 (whereas there are even more tracks than this)?

thx in advance 🙂

I'm getting connection issues.  Sign in fine but can't start a race.

Error code 376ec3a834052b0-cd3417a4-55-58

19 minutes ago, AKi11A said:

I'm getting connection issues.  Sign in fine but can't start a race.

Error code 376ec3a834052b0-cd3417a4-55-58

Seems to work after uninstalling Windows update "November 30, 2020-KB4586876 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 2004, Windows Server, version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2, and Windows Server, version 20H2" but may just be a coincidence.

Hello, since the beginning of November I have had constant problems with racenet, it doesn't connect and gives errors at all times when connecting to the server.  I have even lost my path due to "disagreements" with the server.

I have tried to uninstall Windows Update and everything remains the same. And I have not installed any other program that can influence, my Internet connection is excellent.

I live in Barcelona

Doesn't this happen to anyone?