DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

I might lost all my progression in solo due to the server connection lost , is there a way to recover it? The game found a difference between my local data and the server data. 

Platform : Steam/PC

Region : Canada

Time : 19h, 2020-04-07

1 hour ago, AntouTheBest said:

I might lost all my progression in solo due to the server connection lost , is there a way to recover it? The game found a difference between my local data and the server data. 

Platform : Steam/PC

Region : Canada

Time : 19h, 2020-04-07

That has happened to me 3 times since launch in 2019. I'm not sure why. There is no way to recover it afaik. Sorry. 😞

And there I was thinking Dirt would be a better experience than the f1 games. Sure has made me look a fool!

• Agree 1

Update:

Server seems to be back to normal. I was just able to complete all the daily stages with no issue.

PC/Steam USA west

PC, Steam, Win10.  I initially couldn't get in at about 1900 US CDT.  But after a couple failed attempts and restarting the game from scratch, I got in just fine to find rewards from yesterday's dailies waiting for me.  So I did the 2 dailies I had cars for, then messed around here and figuring out how clubs work.  About 2100 US CDT, I returned to the game and did 3 stages in the DRC club thing, all no problem. 

So, I seem to have just barely caught the tail end of the problem but things were fine soon after.

At the end, we have missed dailies thus credits. Now it is work time for us 😒

PC (Steam). Tried to connect now - success, my team - entered, weekly challenge - entered, attempt to fix the car - failed. Error code something.

Lost connection during a club, unable to reconnect, had to end stream.... Steam, Norway

I have avoided streaming DR2.0 lately becouse of the connection issues, and I also only do clubs, but too scared to lose progress how things are playing out the last week.

Please get some stability in the service the game can not work without... I was also unable to do daylies....

• Sad 1

I can't connect to the server since yesterday. I am in Spain

Hi there, thanks for letting us know.

Support team has been notified and will investigate ASAP. 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

I struggled to connect this morning. I didn't get a 'connection failed' message at first, but it took ages to connect.

After every career stage, it took a while to load the timing screen and when paying for repairs on one occasion, it gave me the 'connection failed' message.

Great. Codemasters is making video game history once again.

• Agree 4

Posted (edited)
The server is still very, very slow and I don't always get a connection.

Codemasters finally fixes this problem.
I bought this game last year to play it and not to wait for hours on the server
When Codemasters sells a game, it must also be playable
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 2

lost connection , connection troubles since 2 days , now even lost my full Player Credits ... 

Its a total mess !!  totally ****** off ..

now we se the big disadvantages this stupid connect to play idea has given us !! 

Error code 170d962e84ef4c8-1505-55-0

Xbox one X 

The server is not available.

Lost all progress in my event 

Please shed some light on what this error means, it's been happening now for a couple of days, progressively getting worse. It will load my events(after a few trys and a few minutes of loading the time it works) but not let me race them showing that error code. I have fallen in love with this game but losing the will to live please sort or shed some light letting us all (I presume it's not just me, might be) sleep better at night  

15863390234182883934593629165599.jpg

if the server makes problems then I don't complain but the server has had problems since yesterday 6pm to 11.42am today and that is no longer tolerable and certainly not in a game with online duty

There's not even a good reason de-sync'd progress should delete all progress. 

When the server and HDD say different things, why should it remove all progress instead of just reverting to the server's version?

I will just write here that I do have the same problem, here in Czech... Since yesterday there is no way to play, through server connection issues...