DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

PJTierney

For general connectivity issues we don't provide one-to-one support on the forums, and you're best off emailing custservice@codemasters.com

Reporting issues in this thread is still useful however, as a large volume of reports in a short space of time clearly indicates wider connectivity issues and helps alert the support team.

Any major issues (ie: ones affecting the majority of players) will be posted about on Twitter @dirtgame.

If you're not seeing anything there, then any issue you have is likely isolated to you and/or a very small number of players.

Message added by PJTierney

PJTierney

If you are getting e4669c75-58-58, go here. This is common on Windows 7.

Message added by PJTierney

Still no connection, this is unacceptable. Codemasters have to start rethinking their system, they try to protect them self from pirates and turned themselves into pirates 👏👏👏  

53 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Support team has been notified and will investigate ASAP. 👍🏻

Latest: Some backend changes have been made. Support is monitoring the situation and continuing to make changes where required.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

Latest: Some backend changes have been made. Support is monitoring the situation and continuing to make changes where required. 

The most important change would be that the server can be reached
  • Agree 2

This is why compulsory online play was, is and always will be a bad idea. Hopefully the servers come back online soon, because I bought Dirt Rally 2 to...play Dirt Rally 2 :classic_dry:

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 3

Dirt Rally has only three things to offer:
Rally and Rallycross career and online events and if the online events were not in the career menu, I would not play them at all.

The offline things interest me rather secondary

I didn't play any online events for Dirt Rally and Dirt 4

I've had the problem: "The server isn't available. Please, try again later". I bought that game 3 days ago and cannot connect to racenet! Could you help me please, what I have to do?

Snif Snif, depuis la France 🇫🇷, c'est dommage, je pouvais jouer de 00h à 11h mais depuis peux j'attends que ça se répare, à votre avis il y aurait  " des cadeaux " après que tout cela soit réparer ? 

Ps : je compte pas éteindre ma Ps4 j ai fait une course 7 ' ème au classement mais si je quitte.. 😭

Pourquoi les serveurs beug ? 

15863406266668702465187483547405.jpg

Im in ontario canada, i cant connect to the server at all. Was hoping to play after work but i guess not -_-

Im getting error code: 2f42000df2ea1a2-16c74047-55-58

Fix this please!!

13 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Appréciez les commentaires, tous et les excuses pour la gêne occasionnée. Nous avons des équipes qui travaillent toute la soirée sur une solution et nous y tiendrons. Nous constatons des progrès. Merci encore  👍

24 heures que vous prenez les joueurs que nous sommes pour des imbéciles, connexion inexistante ou récupérée pour 10 ou 15 minutes mais vous ne faites rien pour arranger la situation.....
C'est le dernier jeu que j'achète chez codemaster..... Ras le bol d'être pris pour un pigeon.
J'espère au moins que vous ferez un geste commercial après avoir réglé vos soucis de serveurs

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Still have a same issue. I'm from Germany and on PS4

Edited by Duessel
  • Agree 1

683541838_errordirt.thumb.jpg.ea6dfce5f402f88514ce3126bbc0b881.jpg1319739449_errordirt2.thumb.jpg.9830d424a1aa42d614573017bf50f6f5.jpg

plataforma: pc

región: España

problemas de conexión para entrar y durante eventos club racenet, conexión eventos diarios, entrar a garaje, etc...

----------------------------------------------------

platform: pc

region: Spain

connection problems to enter and during club racenet events, connection daily events, enter garage, etc ...

Posted (edited)

I bought lately this game, played ~1 hour, servers offline, can't do much besides offline time trials and such. Now I'm considering refund because it isn't some quick restart and this development team seems rather incompetent.
+ i have to wait pointlessly at every start of the game... who designed this and didn't made some backup plans for situation like this

Edited by ItsOnlySmellz
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

The troubles are from the launch so I don't see any reason to show similar messages 😄

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

"some players having trouble connecting"? Are some actually able to play (not the offline modes)? How do the system choose which ones that can play and which cant play?

Edited by somethingthing
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I can't play since yesterday and watching this *** about "settings", "monitoring" and "adjustments" is somewhat laughable. I can help you with monitoring: look, guys, the game is unaccessible for more than 24 hours!

Edited by MichaelALAD
  • Disagree 1

I was able to play couple of challenges.. now its very slow and errors come all the time...

And my rally career in masters is gone..nice....

Ps4

Finland

To those who have lost their career credits, this issues with the servers has been in Dirt Rally since day one of launch from time to time. I can confirm that usually once the server connection issues have been resolved that your credits and achievements do return - until the next time that RaceNet goes down (which is quite often)..

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The servers are to slow and I have all the connectivity problems mentioned above... 🙂

Game: Dirt Rally 2.0

Region: Colombia, South America

Platform: PC

Edited by NoobRacer3000

Can't connect to RaceNet.

Games: Dirt Rally 2.0 & Dirt Rally

Platform: XBoxLive

Region: Finland

20200408_153016.jpg

Cannot connect to server always. :classic_ohmy:

Platform: PC Steam 

IMG20200408190451.jpg