DiRT Rally 2.0 - Clubs Connectivity

PJTierney

If anybody is a member of more than 36 Clubs, and there are more than 36 active Club Championships, you may experience display issues in-game.

In essence, DiRT Rally 2.0 supports a maximum of 36 active Club memberships per player, so please be aware of this if you join several Clubs.

Message added by PJTierney

DR2_McRae_SUBARU_LegacyRS_5.jpg

Hello everyone,

This is a quick overview of the services required to use Clubs in DiRT Rally 2.0.

The Clubs website can be found at https://dirtrally2.com/clubs

You will need a Codemasters account (linked to your platform account) in order to use Clubs.

On the Clubs website, you will be able to do the following:

• Join Clubs
  • Create Clubs
  • View Club Members
  • Manage Club Members
  • View Club Championships
  • Create Club Championships
  • View Club Championship Standings

In DiRT Rally 2.0 (ie: in-game), you will be able to do the following:

• View Clubs you have joined
  • Take part in active Club Championships
  • Submit completed Stage Times to Club Championship Leaderboards

If you experience connectivity issues or issues regarding the Clubs website, and they persist after a short amount of time (and retrying doesn't work), the best way to let us know is through the following:

• Posting in this thread - Make sure you post what platform and region you are playing on too, as well as whether you're experiencing trouble with the game, website or both.

• Tweet to @dirtgame - As above, specify what platform/region you are a part of and whether  you're referring to the game or website.

• Email custservice@codemasters.com - As above, the more info you provide the better. Screenshots are also useful.

Although we have systems in place to detect the rare times connectivity is dropping, making us aware directly is also helpful in ensuring everybody can get back to playing the full set of game features as soon as possible.

Please note that in-game connectivity is tied into platform connectivity, so make sure to check if Steam, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network services are up and running also.

If you need a guide on how to use Clubs, you can find that here:

• Confused 1

2 issues atm 

Unable to add friend requests get error "The provided URI scheme is invalid"

Clubs doesn't recognise that I have GOTY edition on Oculus home and only allows me to create events with base tracks and cars.  

Posted (edited)

Error 27f42b115d8bf36-3a311d18-0-2 while racing in a rally league in PS4 Clubs... with only 2 stages to go. What should I do? Because if I exit, I will lost my progress

Edited by Sergio791

Posted (edited)

Xbox One X

Version 1.13.0

Standard Xbox One controller

Central US location

Gigabit internet connection

Problem with game/clubs connectivity

Connectivity issues are making the game nearly unplayable. For me, it's affecting everything in "my team". I either get a connection error or it just takes forever to do anything that requires server communication.

Update: It's working great again Codemasters! Thanks to the entire IT team for your hard work. It's even faster than it has ever been for me.

2nd Update: It's slow again.

21 April 2020: The RaceNet server communication issues continue and are making it very difficult to enjoy the game. These issues go back to at least 07 April 2020

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Updated information

I made a custom championship in clubs, I try to hit the "submit championship" button but it doesn't do anything. I put a lot of effort into this, don't want to lose it all.

A lot of connections issues last week!! It's almost impossible to participate in a championship in my own club.

I have to try a lot of times to enter in the club, a lot of times to enter in championship, a lot of retries between track and track... Yesterday I leave a championship after more than 20 tries between two tracks...

My connection is a fiber 100 Mbps only for me and it works perfect with other apps. High end computer (Steam version). Spain region (Europe).

It happened the same to all other drivers in the club these days.

Clubs server is a Spectrum ZX?? 😄

Posted (edited)

All clubs i joined are gone in game but i can still see them on the homepage?!

update: Its ok now

Edited by somethingthing

7 hours ago, somethingthing said:

All clubs i joined are gone in game but i can still see them on the homepage?!

update: Its ok now

Not sure if this was related to your issue but something to be aware of.

If anybody is a member of more than 36 Clubs, and there are more than 36 active Club Championships, they may not appear in the game.

In essence, the game supports a maximum of 36 Club memberships per player.

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:17 PM, PJTierney said:

Not sure if this was related to your issue but something to be aware of.

If anybody is a member of more than 36 Clubs, and there are more than 36 active Club Championships, they may not appear in the game.

In essence, the game supports a maximum of 36 Club memberships per player.

Lol thanks for the answer! It have disappeared now aswell and i had exactly 36 active ones when counting them on the homepage. Its good to hear its not a issue on my end. 🙂 Happy eastern

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can't use the Club feature since the codemasters account invitations are broken. Errors everytime. Cannot add any friends. Please fix it.

Edited by Eluryh

I set up a club (first time, to test) and tried do my custom event, but I just get a crash on loading, without any error messages. I'm playing in VR. I guess it's related to general clubs connectivity cos everything else works fine.

Also have the invitations issue mentioned above, but joining my own event should work, right?

Cheers

And I still can't submit my club championship. It's been a few days and the submit button just keeps turning white when I click it. It's so annoying, there isn't even any message what's wrong. Am I going to lose my event details when I refresh the page?

Codemasters trying to fix connectivity problems, soon....

eqjairy.gif

Okay, of course the page reloaded and it erased everything, all my work. What a mess. I'm not doing that again.

I can't do the in-game login with my account, it worked only a time in 4 days. It says that the data are wrong, of course I log in with the same data here to write this reply

Posted (edited)

PC, EU

Very slow website, and if I change something on my club there is a server error, doesn't save.

500 BE LIKE
Unfortunately the server was unable to complete your request.

Also no championship in game, but active on website...

Club link

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/27868

The rest works ok.

Edited by MarpanX

I finally made a return to the main menu and was able to return to the club to finish my progression without being counted as a dropout. 😅

Is it possible to recover the result of a stage of a club that I lost because on Tuesday May 5 I was playing while you were updating the game? I do not appear in stage 5 (I finished correctly), but I do appear in stage 6 ... How is this possible?

01.jpg

02.jpg

A few fans (myself included) are still unable to access Clubs, getting the "Linked Platform Not Found" message: To access this area you require a platform linked to your Codemasters account where you have played DiRT Rally 2.0.

The pattern so far:

1 x has Codemasters a/c, Stream a/c (linked) and regular of DiRT Rally 2.0. - gets the above message.

1 x has Codemasters a/c, Stream a/c (linked) but doesn't have DiRT Rally 2.0 - gets the above message (wants to spectate only).

1 x has Codemasters a/c, Stream a/c (linked) and regular of DiRT Rally 2.0. - was getting the above message, then after a week of re-trying, it directed to the Clubs page.

Anyone with ideas please on enabling access?

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

I'm getting this endless loop when trying to open Clubs in game on PC. I have to kill the game to get out of the loop.

Dailies aren't an issue, it seems I can otherwise connect to racenet OK.

Edited by pigloaf