Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

PC - Gear Box F1 2019

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm a newbies with F1 codemaster, so i've something so strange with my gears box, i can't never passed 8 gear i was each time unless 7 i'd missed something ? and i don't know how to manage it on the setup.

Thanks you in adance for your help and your understanding.

My best regards

Edited by RLor

Hi @RLor,

F1 cars of the current spec have a maximum of 8 gears. Just to clarify, are you struggling get to 8th gear, or past it?

Posted (edited)

Hi Barrybl,

Thanks for your fast answer, yes  the car have 8th but i haven't never pass 8th gear , i forced to pass 7th but always i stay at 6th on straight line before curve.

Edited by RLor

Hi @RLor,

Apologies, I don't fully understand.

So you don't have 7th gear? Can you get to 7th and 8th gear? What gamemode are you playing? Maybe filling out the below might help.

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy the questions from the reporting template in the below and answer

We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

2 hours ago, RLor said:

Hi Barrybl,

Thanks for your fast answer, yes  the car have 8th but i haven't never pass 8th gear , i forced to pass 7th but always i stay at 6th on straight line before curve.

Have you calibrated your pedals?

Depending on the pedalset there will be software/drivers to install. These may give a control panel where you can update the wheel or set the rotation.

Simpler pedalsets calibrate in the Windows 'Devices and Printers' CP applet.

In-game it's always wise to fully press and release the pedals before assuming control (i.e. in the pitlane or before the countdown to a TT lap).

@Barrybl,

.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here : I haven't any error code

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) :   1.22

3.       Game-mode? : F1 2019

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue :  No i'm not able

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? :  Always

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post : No

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) : Wheel  Logitech

Posted (edited)

@steviejay69

Have you calibrated your pedals? ..... Yes

Depending on the pedalset there will be software/drivers to install. These may give a control panel where you can update the wheel or set the rotation ....... i used logitech wingman

Simpler pedalsets calibrate in the Windows 'Devices and Printers' CP applet.

In-game it's always wise to fully press and release the pedals before assuming control (i.e. in the pitlane or before the countdown to a TT lap). i did it.

Cheers,

Edited by RLor