Sign in to follow this  

How to find unranked or ranked servers with no aids?

Hi, I’m new to F1 2019 and am having trouble with the UI.

How can I find unranked or ranked servers where the host has disabled traction control and ABS and other aids? I would like to race in lobbies where people do not use aids.

• Agree 1

unfortunately there is no filter for that or better to say for nothing man...

the only filter is for region, absolutely useless!!!

The only option is to create your own lobby with your own settings and driving aids restrictions...and hope somebody will join you and stay with you in the lobby...

• Agree 2

This is my number one strife with the game. So easy to implement and no-one loses anything. Yet after 9 years it still hasn't been done.

Yesterday I found a populated no-assists lobby for the first time in this game. There was a race underway, so I decided to wait it out in the lobby. Some 20 minutes later the race was finished and I was excited to join in! At that moment, the host left the lobby and the new host switched the settings to allow assists, and to add insult to injury, changed car performance to realistic. I closed the game.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

The network infrastructure is abysmal from a lack of ease of connectivity like we mentioned, to outright critical errors.

Edited by codexas

16 hours ago, janbonator said:

This is my number one strife with the game. So easy to implement and no-one loses anything. Yet after 9 years it still hasn't been done.

Yesterday I found a populated no-assists lobby for the first time in this game. There was a race underway, so I decided to wait it out in the lobby. Some 20 minutes later the race was finished and I was excited to join in! At that moment, the host left the lobby and the new host switched the settings to allow assists, and to add insult to injury, changed car performance to realistic. I closed the game.

i feel you! I wasted so much time in waiting for nothing.

9 hours ago, codexas said:

Max Verstappen

I didn't know Verstappen ever even installed the game.

Too arcade for his liking.

Codemasters needs to start catering to the more hardcore fans vs the 12 year olds.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2020 at 9:38 AM, AcidBurn247 said:

Too arcade for his liking.

Codemasters needs to start catering to the more hardcore fans vs the 12 year olds.

Codemasters need to sell as many games as they can, to stay in business and to keep their shareholders happy. They don't care whether Max Verstappen wants to play.

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Disagree 2