F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Achievements "If in Doubt..." and "... Flatout" not unlocking on Xbox One

Hi,

My achievements for completing all scenarios haven't unlocked. I have not completed them in order, I have completed last challenge before one other challenge that I've missed by mistake. I've tried completing the last scenario again afterwards, but it didn't unlock either of the Achievements. In this link you can see that I've completed every scenario on very hard difficulty: https://gameclips.io/fifomaniakPL/cc3f6525-687a-4b20-87b5-5229680a3af9/embed

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have the same problem on PC (win10), my achievements for completing all scenarios haven't unlocked too. I ve finished it today but it didn't unlock the "If In doubt" and "..Flatout" Achievements.

UPDATE: 1.14 patch fixed the problem. I lost a scenario, but after re-run I got the achievement! Thx

Edited by aaattihun
  • Agree 1

Potential fix in Version 1.14

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Potential fix in Version 1.14

Is it difficult to add new achievements? Would be fun if you need to finish the challenges without restarting.

Edited by somethingthing

I confirm that this trophy are glitched!!

I will wait patch....

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, somethingthing said:

Is it difficult to add new achievements? Would be fun if you need to finish the challenges without restarting.

Achievements are planned months in advance, as there are various rules and requirements for each platform (PlayStation for example say you need a certain ratio of Bronze/Silver/Gold, certain things can't be in a Platinum etc.).

Maybe try doing a single Scenario and seeing if they fire off? Achievements are tricky at the best of times.

• Like 2

Also make sure you done all of them. I thought i did and apparently i still got one left to do in 2000cc.

16 minutes ago, chry80 said:

Working!!!! I have control all event....and i have see that the patch has elimaneted result event Australia 1997....i have repeat this event and i got the trophy!!

That's how it happened to me, also.

I had definitely completed every event, but when I loaded the game up today the Australia 1997 event has been reset. So I did it again, and when I finished 1st the Achievement unlocked.

8 hours ago, Curufinwe5503 said:

That's how it happened to me, also.

I had definitely completed every event, but when I loaded the game up today the Australia 1997 event has been reset. So I did it again, and when I finished 1st the Achievement unlocked.

Thats the one i hadnt done aswell. I wonder if its some bug with that challenge that resets it?