Jump to content Jump to content

Bug - Steering settings not saved

I have a G27 wheel, a TH8A shifter and a buttonbox. I need to use keyboard to navigate menus.

The only way I have found to achieve this, is to select the "keyboard" profile and editing the setup.

However, these settings aren't saved, and I have to redefine them every time I start the game.

It is also necessary to add "controller id" to the setup, so that I can see which controller each command is assigned to.
Also, if you have ditched the G27 shifter, you'll need to map the "change livery"-buttons and several other buttons to keyboard, and you can't do that if you select the G27 profile, as most of these buttons are predefined and not mappable.

Confirmed. I hate this annoying thing, that every tinme you selct another control map, that your mapping will be lost and back to default

Please CM fix this and let the users save different controller mapping to different files, and let us choose an own mapping as we wish

• 2 weeks later...
Has this been fixed? I use a T300 GTE, Handbrake, & Fanatec Chubsport SQ Shifter and my lord is this frustrating.  Every time I start the game I have to fully recalibrate all 8 gears and the clutch.  Surely this is easy enough to sort out?

Archived