Sign in to follow this  

F3 in the game?

Surely there are currently more problems than this, but how high are the chances, that F3 will be included in F1 2020 already?

To me it seems just like a matter of time until we get F3 in the game. With F2 being included since last year, the FIA F3 being now an official FIA licensed championship on the "ladder to F1" and Moto3 being in the MotoGP games since the very beginning, it would just make sense to include F3 in the F1 game.

At this point there are no information about this as F2 was leaked last year just by Codies "forgetting" to remove some code from the F1 2018 game. As the game is already planned and work on it started, the decision to put F3 in this years game or not was surely not influenced by the Corona topic, as most of the work should've been done before.

So what do you think, would you like to see F3 in the game series and when would you expect it to happen?

I for one didn't care for F2 being in the game at all! The idea of driving a lesser powered car didn't appeal to me, so I hope they don't port F3 to t he game. 

2 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

I for one didn't care for F2 being in the game at all! The idea of driving a lesser powered car didn't appeal to me, so I hope they don't port F3 to t he game. 

I really liked the inclusion of F2 in the game, but I don't feel like it was properly utilized.

F3 would be cool and all; but I hope they work on other issues like qual sim times, and utilizing F2 in a meaningful way into the career mode (as an option).

Personally I would not mind seeing the F1 franchise turn into FIA Formula racing where the game is expanded into a true career progression through different formula series and eventually getting to F1.

But, I think they are a few years from really considering that. {But now that codies owns Project Cars maybe that's the game that can be the FIA Formula game (plus sports cars, etc.) with added official licenses for cars, drivers, and tracks, but less strict about the focus on F1 season by season that the F1 franchise could be.

Posted (edited)

I loved the F2 addition in F1 2019 game!

I did not expect to have so much fun with my T-GT wheel, just by the different way of driving and breaking then F1 cars..Buy especially the F2 sound!! Fantastic!!

F3? We will see..

Edited by GioProductions
text

I would love it if they expanded on building up a career towards F1. I have my concerns about it being done well, though, because I'm not overly impressed with the current implementation of F2, but I did consider it a step in the right direction. I never really got along with Project Cars, which is a shame, because exactly this part of the experience is what I appreciated and was still missing.

Yearly releases like this one aren't known for sweeping changes or drastic improvements, rather adding bits every time, so I guess for now I'd be happy with seeing that improving this aspect is still on their radar.