GRID Season 3 - Arriving April 15th

Welcome to Season 3 of GRID

GRID®’s third dose of post-launch content arrives on April 15th for the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC via Steam. Season 3 is also coming soon to Google Stadia.

The Cars

🚗 Ferrari FXX-K Evo 🚗 Koenigsegg Agera RS 🚗 Koenigsegg Jesko 🚗 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport (available as a Loan car in Multiplayer for all GRID players)

DLC_3_Group_Shot_1.jpg

BONUS CARS FOR ALL GRID PLAYERS 🚗 Honda NSX-GT and the 🚗 NISSAN GT-R Racing Car (GT500 Spec)

DLC_3_Group_Shot_Bonus_D.jpg

The Track

Loved by drivers and fans alike with its snaking corners and old-school aesthetic, players will be heading to Japan to get to grips with the Suzuka Circuit. Regardless of the six routes they choose, each of the nine weather and time of day conditions will be at the disposal of all GRID players. The Extras GRID Season 3’s other features include nine new achievements/trophies, 33 new Career events, 14 liveries, six livery patterns, ten player cards and banners.

Suzuka_Shot_9.jpg

Multiplayer/Freeplay Credit Boosts

Finally, after community feedback and rigorous testing, there have been substantial changes to Multiplayer and Freeplay modes. Changing with Season 3, credit rewards for competing in these modes have increased by up to ten times their previous amounts, allowing for a greater incentive for Multiplayer and Freeplay.

More info

Take a deep-dive into everything about Season 3 📕 https://bit.ly/GRIDS3Blog

Where to buy?

Season 3 can be purchased separately on each digital storefront on April 15th. GRID Ultimate Edition players will automatically get access via game update.

DLC_3_Group_Shot_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Spliting the 599xx from the other trackday-only cars and putting it with the Ford GT is wrong.

Codemasters: Hold my super light track-only hypercar and my 2 ton grand tourer.

Edited by SlimCharles

Thanks codemaster for the great dlc. For me the game is very good. Of course it can be better, but i play every week and i enjoy it in my g920. Hope for more tracks in the future. 

• Like 2

Ohhhhh Codies.... I hope the AI is finally fixed and faster 😉 The AI is the only Problem in this game for me

Posted (edited)

I hope there's a season 4. Throw everything you can at this game, use it as a test-bed perhaps. Suzuka and NSX is very nice

Edited by Sir.Smoke
  • Agree 1

Hmmm... nice, nice, but... where the best game mode, aka  drift mode? 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sir.Smoke said:

I hope there's a season 4

Sadly but it would be better if they stop with this game and create new with propriate visuals, career, racing modes and Windows 7 support :classic_laugh:

Edited by lastbreath

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sir.Smoke said:

I hope there's a season 4.

Not likely.

Most likely is that they put some iron maiden on the radio and run for them hills. 

Edited by Assiemodis
Forgot a word
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Assiemodis said:

Not likely.

Most likely is that put some iron maiden on the radio and run for them hills. 

Run to the Hills , run for your money ... lala lala :classic_laugh:

Edited by Miatakias_GR

just wish codies would get rid of that annoying tyre squeal, even when it is not really needed and do something with the handling.

Not played in months due to the iffy handling

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2020 at 2:00 PM, CMTGK said:

substantial changes to multiplayer and freeplay modes.

Credits balancing and.....?

Not exactly what you would call "substantial changes", is it?

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_

Posted (edited)

What time will season 3 come out?

Edited by Filip110

1 hour ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

Credits balancing and.....?

Not exactly what you would call "substantial changes", is it?

Doesn't exactly manage expectations to say substantial and then it only be a little pointless tweak that is several months late.

• Agree 1

On 4/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, Filip110 said:

What time will season 3 come out?

Time of release will be different depending on regions/platform. Don't have any times to share yet but keep an eye on our social channels for more info 🙂

Finally , after community feedback and rigorous testing, there have been substantial changes to Mul tiplayer and Freeplay modes. 

What changes? @CMTGK

I'd say credit payouts of over ten times their previous amount is pretty substantial @KreuZenNL 😉

We've also made some bug fixes based on community reports and some balances to simulated AI times (that apply to singleplayer and multiplayer). The full patch notes will be out tomorrow morning.

34 minutes ago, CMTGK said:

I'd say credit payouts of over ten times their previous amount is pretty substantial @KreuZenNL 😉

We've also made some bug fixes based on community reports and some balances to simulated AI times (that apply to singleplayer and multiplayer). The full patch notes will be out tomorrow morning.

Thank you

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, CMTGK said:

What you improved the AI???? I can't wait to Play this game tomorror ohhhh thank you I hope the biggest issue with the slow ai is away ;)

Is there any chance to make a personal camera settings on this update? The Alonso´s Renault is very bad to drive beacuse you don´t have an option to change camera settings.

12 hours ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

What you improved the AI???? I can't wait to Play this game tomorror ohhhh thank you I hope the biggest issue with the slow ai is away 😉

I honestly don't know how much of a difference in the AI there will be when racing (you'll have to tell me if you notice much of a difference).

9 hours ago, ROGERALGEBRA said:

Is there any chance to make a personal camera settings on this update? The Alonso´s Renault is very bad to drive beacuse you don´t have an option to change camera settings.

What do you mean by this? You can change the camera view in the R26 just like you can on any other car.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I downloaded season 3 right now on my PS4Pro and it looks good. I’m looking forward to dive into it and the new trophies later tonight. 😎👍🏻

But now that we have gotten new objectives in the game, I have a question for you, @CMTGK: Can we have objectives for driving distance for each of the locations and each of the track variants, please? Like Bronze 100 km, Silver 200 km and Gold 500 km? It would help my spirits towards the «Around the globe»-trophy. Please, please, please? 🤓

I would also really love to have accumulators (Total driven kilometers) for each track and each car also in GRID, like those in Driveclub. 😊

Edited by Kjell007
  • Agree 1