Jump to content Jump to content

GRID Season 3 - Arriving April 15th


Recommended Posts

  • Social Media & Community Team
19 hours ago, minetti said:

there are some specific questions regarding functionality and at least in these situations people delegated to support this part of the community should speak up.

Tagging me won't help, I don't work on GRID 🙂 

I'm sure that particular feedback was already passed on in the past, no need to repeat it and carpet-bomb notification queues. 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Tagging me won't help, I don't work on GRID 🙂 

I'm sure that particular feedback was already passed on in the past, no need to repeat it and carpet-bomb notification queues. 🙂 

Sure, I get it. But put yourself in our position. Do you feel responsible for the Codemasters brand? Please take a look at this topic because we have no one to talk to here, no one from YOU writes back here in the Grid section. This situation is not a good promotion and does not build brand loyalty 😕 and we are all yours customers

Please help us at least by pushing this topic link to the people responsible for the Grid project

Thanks in advance

Edited by minetti
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I can pass a message on, but that's about it.

Also, one thing to remember is that all feedback is read, even if it isn't directly responded to.

yes i understand it perfectly and thank you very much for your help 🤜🤛

unfortunately we have not had any sign of support here for some time. see at least about this

after all, you yourself have all the achievements in GRiD in your signature 😉 

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/GRID/achievements?gamerid=132901

@CMTGK should pay more attention to us, just in these and other topics

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Social Media & Community Team
2 minutes ago, minetti said:

after all, you yourself have all the achievements in GRiD in your signature 😉 

Playing the game and working on the game are two very different things 😉 

I got 100% completion in the game because I enjoyed playing it.

 

Speaking of, I need to update that signature and add Project CARS 3, thanks for the reminder.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, minetti said:

Once again, Thank you for your help 🤝

There are a lot of us here who enjoy this game 🙂 Regards

I love the game too, but feel robbed of no split screen ... A lot of us were under the impression we'd be getting split screen at a later date and might explain why the GRID team are quiet on this ....

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mcfc4heatons said:

I love the game too, but feel robbed of no split screen ... A lot of us were under the impression we'd be getting split screen at a later date and might explain why the GRID team are quiet on this ....

Glad there are more of us here 🙂 Please write it again in the dedicated thread that I set up and which PJT passed by a message inside the Codies structure.

We are all counting on some feedback on this matter, so the more people support this thread, the more value we will add to this matter.

Here is the link to this thread:

 

Edited by minetti
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OugaBooga said:

Stop with the split screen thing, you're one of few & it's NOT gonna happen.

there are things people asked for & by FAR out number your request................didn't happen for the "numbers" & won't for you.

The point is, it was promised ..... And you'll find a lot of people wanted it and bought the game under false pretences....

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mcfc4heatons said:

The point is, it was promised ..... And you'll find a lot of people wanted it and bought the game under false pretences....

well if they promised it & didn't deliver i apologize, sorry to all of you but i didn't know.

that is a scummy move on CM's part................

So split screen is in NO version of the game  >>>  PC, ps4 & xbox ?

 

Edited by OugaBooga
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OugaBooga said:

well if they promised it & didn't deliver i apologize, sorry to all of you but i didn't know.

that is a scummy move on CM's part................

So split screen is in NO version of the game  >>>  PC, ps4 & xbox ?

 

I sincerely asked you not to litter the threads. If you do not know which version of the game is missing split option, it means that you do not lack it. So be kind to post more thoughtful comments. It's not really just about commenting for comments 🙄 hold on for a while as you declared, thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, minetti said:

I sincerely asked you not to litter the threads. If you do not know which version of the game is missing split option, it means that you do not lack it. So be kind to post more thoughtful comments. It's not really just about commenting for comments 🙄 hold on for a while as you declared, thank you

GRID 2019 does not have split screen, prior to launch we were told it would be added at a later date

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcfc4heatons said:

GRID 2019 does not have split screen, prior to launch we were told it would be added at a later date

Yes i know the situation. The only solution is to find a solution, but for that you need two-way communication 😉

I am glad if there are such factual and cultural posts as your comment 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a solution for you, get a 2nd pc or xbox or playstation & place 2 tv's or monitors side by side.
SURE it's a expensive solution but you'll have the 2 screens you want at a crazy price.

You said it yourself you'd pay EXTRA, well you'll do just that with My solution..............

Edited by OugaBooga
More truth, less filler
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...