Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Weekly event score

I just completed this week's event (Hamilton - Germany - PS4), and I noticed that I got assists bonus 31.379.

I have all assists off, manual gearbox with clutch, parc ferme ON, no flashbacks, ...

But I saw some guys get 34.364 points.

How is this possible?

How is this scoring point system working?

Have you also got racing line turned off? ERS on manual? Pit stop assists? 

Really everything turned off?

Any penalties? Warnings? Fastest lap? How far ahead of Max/2nd did you finish? Total racetime?

These could all be factors in your score.

Racing line off, manual ERS, pitstop assist OFF, ... Basically everything is off.

Yes, I had 2 warnings, but this should count as clean lap bonus.. I think it shouldn't affect assists bonus.  Main question why some guys get 35.000 points for no assists, and I got 31.000.. 

I'm thinking, maybe because I was on 103 AI, and they was on 106 or more, but thats why they get more points for difficulty bonus.. still dont understand assists bonus system. 

20200409_165028.jpg

Seems very odd indeed, I cannot imagine anything else that could/should effect this score. 

Have you retried the event ever since? Has it happened again? 

22 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Seems very odd indeed, I cannot imagine anything else that could/should effect this score. 

Have you retried the event ever since? Has it happened again? 

I actually tried it before, but i got penalty so i finished 2nd, and objective failed. Same settings, different assists bonus.

Although I think, it was level 102 in previous run, so i guess AI level affect both assists bonus, and difficulty bonus.20200409_143852.thumb.jpg.22732cd2d2780939dad02e7aed7be143.jpg

That will most likely be the case, which is quite odd, as it should really be for the Difficulty bonus. But would explain the difference in scores.

• Agree 1

Total time is the biggest factor for scoring (based on my experience).

Also... even using the same ai setting, you will notice your assists and difficulty bonuses will change depending on your total time.