DiRT RALLY 2.0 - Glitched Trophies on PS4

Hello, and sorry if this is not the right platform to explain my problem. I have problems trying to unlock some trophies, which are not tracked correctly, those are "A notheworthy Advantage" (win 5 stages with the Aston Martin GT4, i have won eight so far and nothing happens), "Rally North America" (complete three stages in new england with the Subaru NR4, completed 6 so far and nothing happens) and "Taking the Scenic Route" (win a rally event in New Zealand, took four tries to finally unlock). Those are the ones which i found tracking incorrectly right now, and looks like people can't unlock them either, since they have the lowest unlock rate of all the trophies (roughly 0,2%). Thanks for space 

I really hope they patch in a fix for the trophies.... they are all kinds of messed up on PS4. There are some work arounds for some I’ve found after a little googling. Aside from the Mcrae DLC trophies (Which are glitched as well) the last one I need is “That’s Dedication,” where you need to complete 3 weekly community events. So far I’ve completed about a dozen events and no trophy 😕

I’m pretty sure the Aston and Subaru achievements require you to win/complete and EVENT not a stage. Are you sure that is what you have done?

23 hours ago, RichWard25 said:

I’m pretty sure the Aston and Subaru achievements require you to win/complete and EVENT not a stage. Are you sure that is what you have done?

You are totally right, i need to win full events, not just stages. I play the game in spanish and the trophy descriptions are mostly wrong, that's my problem. Thank you!