Jump to content Jump to content

Time Trials fake times

To start I'm on PS4 and version 1.22. 

@Faya @BarryBL 

I'd like to know if anything can be done about phony times in time trial global leaderboards. For example I just finished Bahrain and could only muster a 1:27.992. The 1st place is a 1:08.509 and there's about 16 more above them with what can only be seen as phony times. As they have no setup and viewing some licences I can see they are silver rank or some a hefty bronze with alot of participation trophies. The real first place person appears to be S2V_LouisWelch with a time of 1:25.784 who is actually 18th because of these phony times. I guess I'm asking someone to go through each track and delete the obvious fake times. I say again "obvious". If it can be done. What these people do is Kind of a slap in the face to guys like me that grind out every tenth.

Thanks

Sometimes one of the sectors doesn't register.

Sometimes you can stay outside the track limits to set a time, you should be able to see this on the ghost.

Codemasters aren't bothered, plus I think if they do delete them, the users PCs will resync them. I know this because I don't use Steam cloud. If I reinstall Windows and the game, my TT is reset the first time I set a lap, plus my delta is on the default ghost.

Archived