flat tyre change betwee stages

while running a club championship i had a slow puncture in the middle of the first stage. i tried to manage it and keep driving on it to the end of stage. at the start of next stage i find out the flat tyre is still on. i did not understand why because in real life, between special stages, there is enough time and "normal stage" for the crew to deal with certain problems. changing tyres and doing some setup changes, trying some repairs etc. and i could not able to change the tyre the whole stage btw. even i stop and wait for "change tyre" sign to come on, it never  came. F3 button was not active. this is illogical and some programming needs to be done here.

• Like 1

I have same problem always take a spare for weekly monthly and league events  but never get option to change spare ? 

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2020 at 10:16 PM, oyunbozan said:

while running a club championship i had a slow puncture in the middle of the first stage. i tried to manage it and keep driving on it to the end of stage. at the start of next stage i find out the flat tyre is still on. i did not understand why because in real life, between special stages, there is enough time and "normal stage" for the crew to deal with certain problems. changing tyres and doing some setup changes, trying some repairs etc. and i could not able to change the tyre the whole stage btw. even i stop and wait for "change tyre" sign to come on, it never  came. F3 button was not active. this is illogical and some programming needs to be done here.

This just happened to me yesterday, I ended up quitting the current RaceDepartment Club event. I finished the first stage with a (single) flat tyre, then started the second full-lenght stage still with the same flat tyre present but there was no way to change it after stopping the car. I had one spare tyre that didn't get a chance to be used.

Edited by AlleyViper

I’ve had similar problems whereby I’m unable to change flat tyres.

And yes, I always make sure I’m carrying a spare and even when co driver mentions the flat, the prompt for changing doesn’t appear and pressing relevant button has no effect.

This on PS4, with G29 wheel

My seams to be working ok again  but still some events i dont get the option   very strange  im also on ps4  g29  

I believe I'm the only one who has this problem (like a giant post I just make), because every bug I find never get fixed 

This happened to me today as well, twice.  No option to replace tire.  I think the patch may be broken it.