Sign in to follow this  

Dualshock 4 trigger issue in GRID Autosport PS3

Hello, I'm having issues with triggers sensitivity on Dualshock 4 when playing GRID Autosport on PS3. It seems that there are only two possitions. Full throttle and no power at all. There's no fluid analogue movement as on a standard Dualshock 3 (which I hate to hold in my bog hands). Is there any option or some other way how to fix it?

I'll answer to myself. Seem that all EGO engine powered games do not like Dualshock 4 connected to PS3. Well they can technically be played with that gamepad, but it's harder then with default Dualshock 3. I tested F1 2010, 2011, 2013, 2013 and 2014. All have the same issue with DS4 like GRID Autosport on PS3. More info here.

DS4 should be blocked from using from these games like it's blocked in Gran Turismo 5 and 6 which can't be controlled by Dualshock 4 at all.

And another reply to myself. Problem is not in EGO engine, but in PlayStation 3 itself which takes Dualshock 4 as a generic controller and is ignoring sensitivity on both DS4 triggers. More info here.