Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

According to Betfair someone put money on the result tonight. Odds? Just the casual 999/1 ;)

Spain are going to have the weight of the world on their shoulders against Chile now though. At the last World Cup, Chile probably should've beaten Spain but they just clawed through it. They won't do this time if they play like they did against the Dutch.  

Cannot understand for the life of me though why Llorente and Negredo are sat at home while Torres misses a 3 yard sitter. I mean come on. 
VetteIfan said:
According to Betfair someone put money on the result tonight. Odds? Just the casual 999/1 ;)

Spain are going to have the weight of the world on their shoulders against Chile now though. At the last World Cup, Chile probably should've beaten Spain but they just clawed through it. They won't do this time if they play like they did against the Dutch.  

Cannot understand for the life of me though why Llorente and Negredo are sat at home while Torres misses a 3 yard sitter. I mean come on. 
Del Bosque seems to be under the impression that this squad can keep winning..........

Maybe this is the much needed wake-up call....
Gui1 said:
holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt this game was stunner. 

I hope Australia get butt-raped and Netherlands and Chile go to the round of 16.
I agree the game was great but spain really dropped off at the end. Australia won't get 'butt-raped' because we know we will lose but we don't give up like spain. ;)
Nobody believes me that Chilie have a VERY strong chance at winning group B
Could you please show me where you said that and where anyone here disagreed with you ? Because I can't seem to remember you saying that. Thanks in advance.
In my househod and friends
Ah , sorry , I completely misunderstood you. I think Holland will win the group with Chile second though.