Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

7 long hours. You're going to love it. 
That's a bit unfair. I'm only forcing you to watch giving you the opportunity to enlighten yourself with 4.5 hours of the beautiful game.
Bathurst is on during respectable hours of the day though, I like to think that even things out. 
Because I'm a kind soul, I'm going to help out our newly converted. So, Matthew, here's who you should be looking out for tomorrow.

Here's England captain Steven Gerrard.

English goalkeeper, Joe Hart.

Here's the guy I'll admit I have a mancrush on, Leighton Baines.

Here's Raheem Sterling who has the same amount of children as I have strands of hair. (And he's 19)

Phil Jones being Phil Jones.

I hate images.

Platy said:
Jiggy said:
Buffon out for the England-game.

People will have their happy moments until they find out their second GK is Sirigu.
Where'd you hear that?
The tweets. But it got picked up by journalists from the Guardian etc. who are stating that he is definitely out.
Jiggy said:
Platy said:
Jiggy said:
Buffon out for the England-game.

People will have their happy moments until they find out their second GK is Sirigu.
Where'd you hear that?
The tweets. But it got picked up by journalists from the Guardian etc. who are stating that he is definitely out.
Ah cool, hadn't seen anything on Twitter but I was looking in the wrong places I guess. Still a few hours before kick-off so I'll wait and see. Losing Buffon's leadership will be big, but Sirigu is a good keeper.