Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Platy said:
ITV player not in HD, such great coverage!

Oh and Forlan has been playing in Japan this season, he's not a quality player anymore.
I'm not saying that. I'm saying he is compared to anything Costa Rica have. And just because you play in Japan it doesn't mean you're not a good player.
Platy said:

Oh and Forlan has been playing in Japan this season, he's not a quality player anymore.
I'm not saying that. I'm saying he is compared to anything Costa Rica have. And just because you play in Japan it doesn't mean you're not a good player.
Joel Campbell and Bryan Ruiz are probably as good as Forlan is now. I see you've dropped from saying he's a quality player to a good player though.
Platy said:
Platy said:

Joel Campbell and Bryan Ruiz are probably as good as Forlan is now. I see you've dropped from saying he's a quality player to a good player though.
If you actually read my post , you'll see I never claimed he was a quality player. I said he is good enough for Costa Rica.