Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Its knowing where to be at what time got him his goals, its not luck that the ball falls to him
I have no problem with that , but when every single goal is a tap in and the furthest out you've scored from is the penalty spot , then that tells me he doesn't deserve it. Had he had 2 or 3 just a small bit further out , then I would have said ok , but when you look at it , it seems a bit silly. (At least to me)
So, your saying that being in the right place, at the right time, anyone would of scored those goals? Nothing to do with anticipation, positioning off the ball, composure or finishing. How silly of me to think that.

Get a grip. 15 goals in a world cup is something every striker would love. Only 2 players have that. And both those players deserve it. 
Its knowing where to be at what time got him his goals, its not luck that the ball falls to him
I have no problem with that , but when every single goal is a tap in and the furthest out you've scored from is the penalty spot , then that tells me he doesn't deserve it. Had he had 2 or 3 just a small bit further out , then I would have said ok , but when you look at it , it seems a bit silly. (At least to me)
Did Ronaldo score any from outside the penalty box? ;)
Herby007 said:
So, your saying that being in the right place, at the right time, anyone would of scored those goals? Nothing to do with anticipation, positioning off the ball, composure or finishing. How silly of me to think that.

Get a grip. 15 goals in a world cup is something every striker would love. Only 2 players have that. And both those players deserve it. 
You're telling me to get a grip because I have an opinion different to yours ? How very mature of you. And yes , I am saying anyone would have scored those goals. For 90% of them it would have been easier to miss.
I'm telling you to get a grip as you said a 5 year old could of scored those goals. Really?

You can have a different opinion, but what I say here is fact. Klose has 15 goals from 22 World Cup games. He has scored a hat-trick in a World Cup. He is joint leading goal scorer for World Cup and no 5 year old has that record. He may never be regarded as the best player in the world, but he did his job in the World Cup better then some of those players who are often regarded as such.
Herby007 said:
I'm telling you to get a grip as you said a 5 year old could of scored those goals. Really?

You can have a different opinion, but what I say here is fact. Klose has 15 goals from 22 World Cup games. He has scored a hat-trick in a World Cup. He is joint leading goal scorer for World Cup and no 5 year old has that record. He may never be regarded as the best player in the world, but he did his job in the World Cup better then some of those players who are often regarded as such.
Well I worded that wrong. I mean a 5 year old would have finished the chances he got.(An exaggeration obviously)  And the rest of what you said is exactly my point. Should those great players have gotten the chances he got , they would have scored them too. So what has he done to deserve 15 goals that any other players haven't done ? Nothing. 
Is Hulk some kind of God in Brazil. Genuinely awful and I can't think why Scolari keeps playing him. If he had Willian on the left he'd have someone who actually passes, isn't greedy and actually has a really good work rat, this helping out Marcello defensively.
If Brazil see this through, Germany will destroy them.

EDIT: Eh, that win has pissed me off so much. Rodriguez got the shit kicked out of him. Beautiful free-kick from Luiz though. Germany will stuff em if they are missing Neymar as well as Silva. 

The first time I'll ever support Germany.