Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Zúñiga should be banned from football, seriously.

Suarez only provocated Chiellini, the next month the italian will be normaly trainning at Juventus. And then Suarez got a 4 month ban.

Zúñiga nearly attached Neymar to a wheelchair to the rest of his life, this is a broken vertebrae, some serious shite right there.

EdMa said:
Is Hulk some kind of God in Brazil. Genuinely awful and I can't think why Scolari keeps playing him. If he had Willian on the left he'd have someone who actually passes, isn't greedy and actually has a really good work rat, this helping out Marcello defensively.
Hulk is more of a work rat. He's stronger too. A very tactical and modern player.
Better luck at the next World Cup eh? ;)
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeein.

Surely against Germany Scolari is going to play with 3 CDM, after how well Fernandinho and Paulinho played today + plus the defensive needs and Luiz Gustavo is back.

Then there's two chances: the players are going to be upset by the loss of Neymar, then they'll play like a crying baby.

Or they are going to play mad asz hell with blood in the eyesz and a knife in the teeth to revenge Neymar. This squad is very united, after Damião got cut of Confederations Cup last year, everybody remembered him after the celebrations.
You aren't seriously comparing Suarez to Zuniga are you? Suarez's was intentional, Zuniga's was not. It was just two guys going for the ball which ended in an unfortunate accident.
Yes I'm.

The ball was protected and already in possession of Neymar. How the hell are you going to get the ball with a flying knee to the middle of the spine? 

Gui1 said:
EdMa said:
Is Hulk some kind of God in Brazil. Genuinely awful and I can't think why Scolari keeps playing him. If he had Willian on the left he'd have someone who actually passes, isn't greedy and actually has a really good work rat, this helping out Marcello defensively.
Hulk is more of a work rat. He's stronger too. A very tactical and modern player.
Thing is he isn't is he? I've watched every Brazil game pretty much since the start of the Confeds and he really doesn't justify his place enough. He doesn't score enough, assist enough, create enough clear chances and he rarely gets any shots on target. Brazil's big issue in the group stages was providing protection to their fullback. Oscar hasn't done brilliantly going forward this WC but he's a solid tackler and works hard. William would have balanced that on the left. Hell Ramires would have better as he's unselfish but he's inconsistent and prone to retarded moments. Bernard is a good player but was poor v Croatia and Mexico. He'll even Hulks best game he controlled the ball with his arm and scuffed a shot with no pace on it into the net. Can I start on Fred now?
Thing is if Brazil had managed to tempt Diego Costa then they'd have a world class player on every position, GK debatable. I know he was shite for Spain and he's a Chelsea player but he's scored 50 goals the last two seasons. Although he doesn't look 25 and rather seems as if he's been running a drug cartel for 30 years.